• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which of these do you want most on Switch?

• Super Mario 3D World

Votes: 338 27.3%
  • Pikmin 3

Votes: 110 8.9%
  • Wonderful 101

Votes: 211 17.0%
  • Xenoblade X

Votes: 335 27.1%
  • Other

Votes: 244 19.7%

• Total voters

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
As well as being one of the best games ever made, few games would show off the Switch's MP functions better than Super Mario 3D World.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Xenoblade X and Wonderful 101 are the only ones that I care about that are remaining.

FutureLarking

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'd like an updated version of Devil's Third.

It it comes with working multiplayer servers again lets do it. The multiplayer was actually the best MP I played on the Wii U - the only thing that let it down was the framerate, but the actual gameplay was fantastic.

Hell, drop the world domination faction mode or whatever that was and just leave in the normal multiplayer modes that don't need costly server requirements. The gameplay shines through either way.

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
Xenoblade X. For fuck's sake, why is it taking so long? I remember Emily's (I think it was Emily, might have been Laura Kate Dale) reports about it being developed before the Switch even came out. Two years later and not a single hint that it's coming.

Vitet

Oct 31, 2017
Valencia, Spain
I'm glad that is not in the poll and only one person in this thread mentioned Paper Mario Color Splash. Let that thing die in oblivion and give us some real Paper Mario Switch RPG.

Jun 3, 2018
I would love Wind Waker HD to be ported over, it was a fantastic HD port and it's personally one of my favourite Zeldas to ever come out. Also I would love Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water to be ported over. Although not sure how that would work without the Wii U gamepad acting as a camera tbh.

However I think due to the lack of Starfox on the system as a mainline game, and Starfox GP seemingly never having existed, I think a port of Starfox Zero would be really good. That really had amazing potential, let down by its awful control system. Get rid of that, bring back the traditional controls and we have a great Starfox on the system that was missed out on by so many.

maneauleau

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
Look all these games and many others deserve to be ported on Wii U but I would be so happy if the Wonderful 101 would get a second chance on a popular console. It would be also great for his framerate. My order of preference:
  1. The Wonderful 101
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles X
  3. Zelda the Wind Waker
  4. Pikmin 3
  5. Super Mario 3D World

Araujo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
61%2BZ7vRFNXL._SY445_.jpg

antonio

Jan 12, 2018
From Wii:
1. Donkey Kong Country Returns HD - with new levels from 3DS version
2. Kirby's Epic Yarn HD

From Wii U:
1. Yoshi`s Wooly World
2. Super Mario 3D World

kc44135

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD. Nothing would make me happier than these two games coming to Switch. Having serious doubts atm tho. They would be ports of ports, and besides that, BOTW took 3D Zelda in a very different direction. I have to wonder if, because of that, Nintendo might not want older 3D Zeldas on Switch, so as not confuse anyone as to what the new vision for 3D Zelda is. That would make me quite sad if that were the case, but I guess we'll see. I hope they eventually come.

Oct 27, 2017
time to update this:

cgvqa9z14f1uhvjdt.png

DISCLAIMER: this is just a list of the most notable wii u games (+ hello kitty kruisers), with the ones that are available on switch crossed out, or the ones that don't need to come to switch because a sequel makes them obsolete (splatoon, smash, mario maker). it doesn't mean splatoon or smash are ports, and also doesn't mean everything has a chance of getting ported (nintendo land, kirby).

Even this doesn't include Wii Party U. Talk about an under rated gem.

nomemorial

Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure if they so much as announced ports for XCX and TMS#FE I'd sell my Wii U tomorrow. Those are really the only games I've held onto it for other than my small Wii collection.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i would for sure buy xeno x, 3d world, the two zeldas and pikmin 3
will probably buy yoshi's woolly world and TMS
probably won't buy wonderful 101 and paper mario
the rest have no chance of getting ported

i feel like a lot of the potential ports are being kept for 2021 and after, when things slow down and nintendo gets to work on games for the next platform but still want some stuff on the switch to fill the lineup, like they did with 3DS in 2018 and 2019 with kirby's epic yarn, luigi's mansion and mario+luigi 3

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017
Barcelona
Tokyo Mirage Sessions would be my top choice. It would've been a great release for 2018. In 2019 its sales may be cannibalized if the Persona 5 rumours are real, and it's already a niche enough product.
IMHO a fine strategy for Switch by Atlus could have been having TMS in 2018, P5 & P4G in 2019, SMT V in 2020.
Super Mario 3d World and Wind Waker need to happen too. What the hell, all the Wii U jewels should be re-released at some point in the future. So many games deserving a second chance...

Naner

Oct 27, 2017
I already played the ones I wanted, so I'm good.

But might as well port all of them at this point.