• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which of these do you want most on Switch?

• Super Mario 3D World

Votes: 338 27.3%
  • Pikmin 3

Votes: 110 8.9%
  • Wonderful 101

Votes: 211 17.0%
  • Xenoblade X

Votes: 335 27.1%
  • Other

Votes: 244 19.7%

• Total voters

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Easily Wonderful 101. It's probably the most complete and accomplished of PlatinumGames titles, even if not necessarily the best. But it's an incredible achievement that really needs another chance to shine.

Deleted member 873

Oct 25, 2017
We need Wario Land Shake It, a Wii game, and TMS, a Wii U game.

Nothing else, really. Give me Mario Galaxy through a "Nintendo Online" service

Deleted member 3010

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
With all the titles currently released I'd say W101 without a doubt.

An announcement is overdue ever since that tease....goddammit.

Scrooge

Oct 25, 2017
I picked X because it's the best game on that list, but really, I'm done with Wii U ports.

AR Starts

Oct 25, 2017
Wine Waker is my most wanted. Honestly I want all of the exclusives ported over or given the splatoon/Mario maker treatment where appropriate. The Wii U hardware is more prone to failure than other Nintendo consoles. I'd like these games on a system that is more reliable so that nobody has to worry about how to play this with a broken Wii U.

FreddeGredde

Oct 27, 2017
Already played (and loved) Super Mario 3D World and Pikmin 3. But I want SEQUELS and not ports.

Don't care for the others.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
The Wonderful 101 needs to be on a more powerful console just so it can run at 60fps and have much shorter load times.

Xenoblade X would be great too.

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017
3D World, easily.

Wind Waker would be great too, but I feel like it'd seem inferior with no GamePad.

Pikmin 3 is good but I don't have much desire to replay it.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
Out of those four I'd pick Pikmin 3.

Out of everything though either The Wind Waker HD or NES Remix Pack.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wanted Super Mario Maker and that is even getting an enhanced sequel, so I'm good. It's not a Wii U exclusive per se but one game that is there and is needed on the Switch is Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2. One of the GOAT multiplayer shooters, if they bundle it with the DLCs I'll buy it full price day one, and they'd have one of the most beloved CODs ever made on the Switch. It's still in the top 50 most played on Xbox One despite the fact there's two other Black Ops games since, 6 other CODs after it (3 of which aren't in the top 50) and so on. Having that game portable with a wide and active community would be incredible.

Deleted member 35631

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Nintendo should port every game possible! What is it for them to lose? More people will play them. There are games that many people surely didn't even know they existed. There is nothing to lose here. I, personally, would love to play Super Mario 3D Word again, but there are many others that i would try.

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Star Fox Zero would be nice, if only because they'd likely rework the game to make it more traditional, plus maybe add additional content.

But I voted 3D World. Super amazing game, and third best 3D Mario after 64 and Odyssey, IMO.

Brivs

Creative Director, BancyCo
Verified
Nov 4, 2017
Toronto
220px-Project_Zero_MOBW_PAL_box.jpg

Please.
And Project Zero 2 from Wii.

I came here to vote for this! The game is ripe for a deluxe re-release.

Deleted member 31923

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Ones that I haven't played or finished would be Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101.

Ones that I have beaten but want other people to play would be Xenoblade Chronicles X and Mario 3D World. I'm so glad that 3D World is a style in Mario Maker 2.

Velezcora

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 16, 2017
I don't think there's a single reason not to port a Wii U game to the Switch.
Yes, even the ones that did poorly on Wii U.
Wonderful 101 deserves an actual chance to do well.
Can't wait to repurpose my Wii U gamepad as a frisbee.

Magilou

Nov 15, 2017
Another vote for Tokyo Mirage Sessions! I have access to it on WiiU and can tell it's something special and wacky - and I love those Fire Emblem-sonas, so I want the portability, the wider audience, and the ability to play in bed, haha!

Oct 27, 2017
time to update this:

cgvqa9z14f1uhvjdt.png

DISCLAIMER: this is just a list of the most notable wii u games (+ hello kitty kruisers), with the ones that are available on switch crossed out, or the ones that don't need to come to switch because a sequel makes them obsolete (splatoon, smash, mario maker). it doesn't mean splatoon or smash are ports, and also doesn't mean everything has a chance of getting ported (nintendo land, kirby).

Regarding your disclaimer... nice try. Why is Splatoon and Smash crossed out, but Woolly World (Crafted World), Xenoblade X (Xenoblade 2) and Pikmin 3 (Pikmin 4) isn't? You're treading a fine line here, friend!

Deleted member 11276

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Do not care about any of those titles. Zelda WW/TP would be the only titles I would turn on my Wii U that are not yet on Switch, so those titles.

Frankly, DKTF was the only Wii U built title I not only enjoyed, but loved. System was a massive disappointment for me, the software did not appeal to me at all.

GamingRobioto

May 18, 2018
Exeter, UK
Not many but there are a few I would really want from the Wii and Wii U:

WII
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Xenoblade Chronicles
The Last Story

WII U
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
Xenoblade Chronicles X

That's it I think. I would honestly buy all of these games if they came across. Annoyingly of the ports so far, none have interested me.