• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which of these do you want most on Switch?

• Super Mario 3D World

Votes: 338 27.3%
  • Pikmin 3

Votes: 110 8.9%
  • Wonderful 101

Votes: 211 17.0%
  • Xenoblade X

Votes: 335 27.1%
  • Other

Votes: 244 19.7%

• Total voters

Decarb

Oct 27, 2017
SM3DW and W101. I finished TMS and don't really care about the port because it'll be a censored mess again anyway.

logash

Oct 27, 2017
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE and Xenoblade X are the only big ones I still want. I would also like the remastered Zelda games but I will also accept GameCube virtual console versions of those...

Leviathan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
XCX. Best RPG in years and damn near the last one with a quality open-world. It's a perfect fit for the console.

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Tokyo Mirage Sessions. More people need to experience this gem of a game. Personally it is a much better Persona game than 5 was.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Best option would be Xenoblade X. Far from my favorite game but it deserves to find a new audience and we've already had a new game in the franchise, so coming back with a port while Monolift is working hard on their next game wouldn't be bad.
Unfortunately I think it's the least likely to get a port. Based on what's been said, it seems like it would take a significant budget to port and I don't think they would get it

JNH

Oct 27, 2017
France
HOW ABOUT THEY PATCH THE WII U GAMEPAD TO WORK WITH THE SWITCH!!!!!
You should try the Mayflash Magic-NS adapter, it works like a charm.

711q0qKy7CL._SL1500_.jpg

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
W101 or XCX. #FE as well, even though I don't really know what it's about... but I see it come up a lot. LOL

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
XCX is a meaty RPG targeting the demographic that's very strong on the Switch.

Unless porting it is impossible, it seems like the kind of game Nintendo / Monolith would port and drop to fill a gap in their library. I'm surprised they haven't done it yet, to say, fill 2019's lack of 1st party releases in the first half.

Deleted member 52065

Jan 16, 2019
The Wii U game I most want ported is Mario 3D World and I don't want it ported to the Switch. Instead I want it ported to the 3DS. I know its technically not possible but I found the 3D screen to enriching when playing 3D land and I think it would only benefit 3D world. Like I said, I don't think its possible on the hardware but then again, Captain Toad was a Wii U port and that runs on two screens at once and isnt utilizing the New 3DS's increased power.

Golden Boy

Dec 12, 2018
Pikmin 3. Although I'd also love for Yoshi's Woolly World to receive a port! That game's sooo much better than Yoshi's Crafted World.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
3D World is too good to languish in the Wii U ghetto.

My actual choice wasn't listed though. Metroid Prime Trilogy.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
I voted Xenoblade X but I'd love to see Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE get ported just as much

ultramooz

Oct 27, 2017
Paris, France
wiifit is my main wish - i seriously need to get in shape and i don't really want to take the wii U out of her cosy box

At one point I had a nice morning routine, and the games and yoga exercises helped me maintain my weight and flexibility at reasonable levels.

kevin1025

Oct 25, 2017
Xenoblade Chronicles X the most since I never got to play it, but 3D World would be fantastic for those who missed it (and I'd replay it!).

Big Yoshi

Nov 25, 2018
Xenoblade X sucks, and they would have to do a ton of work to the UI for it to work and have the text be readable. I don't think they will port Xenoblade X because of the same reason Nier isn't on current gen consoles, they don't want to intentionally tank their brand based off of ports of old divisive games.

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I don't want any of them if they aren't going to put any effort in to them. Just getting them packaged woth DLC is not enough.

Xeno X would need some technical improvements and like some side story content or something. TMS would need all the DLC and some more work etc. Or they should all be price $40. I am no longer down for $60 and no tangible improvements. It was fine in 2017 and early 2018 when games were needed but now? Do more or price them less.

Jun 1, 2018
Upland
Probably an un-popular opinion, but I really like Star Fox games, I never got to play the WII U version...I've heard some things but..... I just want more Star Fox dammit haha.

mute

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
With a few tweaks probably X. Without, probably W101, never got that one.

Didn't like a ton about the U library and most of what I did has been taken care of already or soon.

Cien

Oct 25, 2017
Fatal Frame 5
Tokyo Mirage Sessions
Xenoblade X

After those 3 i can retire my Wii U

InfiniDragon

Oct 25, 2017
Xenoblade Chronicles X for sure. I enjoyed it way more than XC2 and would love to play it again without buying another Wii U just for it.

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
The big one for me is Tokyo Mirage Sessions since I didn't finish it before I traded in my Wii U, but I would also fully welcome a port of 3D World.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
XBX is kind of terrible on WiiU, I love the game and everything it does but the Gamepad requirements to use the map and it's horrible UI text make it really tough to go back too. I've tried to replay it a few times and its just hard, would love to rebuy a better version on Switch.

phillaloup

Dec 23, 2018
Official and correct order:
1. Pikmin 3
2. Zelda: Wind Waker HD
3. Super Mario 3D World
4. Xenoblade Chronicles X
5. The Wonderful 101