• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Casualcore

Jul 25, 2018
This out of the White House while the civilized world gathered to pledge to crack down on online terrorism after the Christchurch attack.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
What eve rhappened to their "I see brown people hotline"?

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
It's not censorship when you click a box upon signing up to signify that you understand their terms of service, and then later end up banned or whatever for not conforming to those terms. You agreed to the terms, that's the key. When you agree to the terms by checking the box you have no right to cry censorship when material of yours is removed for breaking their terms. Maybe people should actually read those things, because you tend to give up some of your rights when checking that box.

Last edited:

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
The entire Western world: "Jesus Christ Facebook, fucking start dealing with those fucking racists already or we are going to fine you into oblivion goddamnit"

America: "Please tell us if Facebook deletes any racist tirades you liked, THIS WILL NOT STAND"

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Andrew Lawrence@ndrew_lawrence

Conservative: I have been censored for my conservative views

Me: Holy shit! You were censored for wanting lower taxes?

Con: LOL no...no not those views

Me: So....deregulation?

Con: Haha no not those views either

Me: Which views, exactly?

Con: Oh, you know the ones

10:24 AM - Oct 11, 2018

Egg-fucking-xactly!! This right fucking here. It's like the people banned from here that claim they were unfairly banned but won't admit what they were REALLY banned for.

And why are the so called "good" conservatives always miraculously nowhere to be found when this blatant shit comes up? Where are they at screaming know it's ok Alex Jones was a piece of shit and didn't represent us. The Trumps don't speak for us, we disagree with this. Why instead of calling them out on their bullshit that they supposedly don't agree with, they are spouting "well, gee whiz, maybe they got a point freedom of speech blah blah". All of them, all of them are bad actors, acting in bad faith. They ALL either want the same goals or at best dont really give a shit as long as they get what they want.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
So the GOP is going to interfere in the first amendment rights of companies to force them to host hate speech on their platforms?

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't bother to check the "tool," but is it free?

I just assumed that this being the Trump administration, there's probably a $10.00 "administration fee" or something, except that said fee goes directly to a Trump Shell Corporation.

OtherWorldly

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
im going to use this tool against Trump admin for their censorship of respecful speech on trump's twitter account

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like government interference in business. Strange, I thought they didn't like that notion...

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Sounds like government interference in business. Strange, I thought they didn't like that notion...
I think the last 3 years have shown they are totally cool with it as long as it serves a Republican agenda. The days of "small government" are long over. Now it's "our government only and the rest are enemies of the state".

OtherWorldly

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
3rd question, are you a us citizen or permanent resident. If you write no, they log your IP information, give info to ICE and have you deported

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
Egg-fucking-xactly!! This right fucking here. It's like the people banned from here that claim they were unfairly banned but won't admit what they were REALLY banned for.

And why are the so called "good" conservatives always miraculously nowhere to be found when this blatant shit comes up? Where are they at screaming know it's ok Alex Jones was a piece of shit and didn't represent us. The Trumps don't speak for us, we disagree with this. Why instead of calling them out on their bullshit that they supposedly don't agree with, they are spouting "well, gee whiz, maybe they got a point freedom of speech blah blah". All of them, all of them are bad actors, acting in bad faith. They ALL either want the same goals or at best dont really give a shit as long as they get what they want.

Ana Navarro?

That being said, the NeverTrump movement is perhaps one of the most unsuccessful modern political movements of all time.

OtherWorldly

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
at the very end of the form there is a TOS. guess whats in the TOS:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/user-agreement/

- This permission grants the U.S. Government a license to use, edit, display, publish, broadcast, transmit, post, or otherwise distribute all or part of the Content (including edited, composite, or derivative works made therefrom).

- The license you grant is irrevocable and valid in perpetuity, throughout the world, and in all forms of media.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
What did you put under "username"? I'm thinking something like BigHands46 is the way to go.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like this is a tool ripe for fucking with. I can only imagine people mass reporting right wing attempts at trying to silence others.

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
White House going out of their way to defend racist pieces of shit yet again.

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
at the very end of the form there is a TOS. guess whats in the TOS:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/user-agreement/

- This permission grants the U.S. Government a license to use, edit, display, publish, broadcast, transmit, post, or otherwise distribute all or part of the Content (including edited, composite, or derivative works made therefrom).

- The license you grant is irrevocable and valid in perpetuity, throughout the world, and in all forms of media.

Sinfamy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I reported this thread and ResetEra.
WrQGrpY.png

Too many people demand spoiler tags, that's censoring.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
ok guys i get it the post wasnt good i just dont like censorship of any form
UpH4OQ3.png
Moderation != censorship.

If anything, the ability to moderate a platform that you personally own is a way of exercising your own right to free speech. You have the right to align your platform with the type of discussion and content that you wish to allow. Deceptively couching that as censorship is a covert attack on free speech.