• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Seductivpancakes

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
ok guys i get it the post wasnt good i just dont like censorship of any form
UpH4OQ3.png
But its not censorship so...

Kastenessen

Nov 2, 2017
Would this extend to bot accounts too? Seems to tie directly to that meeting regarding lost followers a week or two ago.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Clearly another scam to get more people on donation mailing lists, I don't expect ANYTHING to come of this.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The tool also collects significant personal information from the user, and near the end invites users to opt into email newsletters from President Trump, "so we can update you without relying on platforms like Facebook and Twitter."

Is this the same kind of bullshit as those "surveys" they send out that are just to build up mailing lists

Apr 17, 2019
Viridia
If I want to say "You're a good doggo Fat4all " I'm not crossing any boundaries I shouldn't am I?

On Topic : This just looks ridiculously childish and petty from the outside it's almost laughable. Like, here comes Big Brother covering for all the whining manchildren who gets banned for spreading hate and misinformation.
Y'know....aside for the terrifying precedent it sets.

Jan 10, 2018
i mean censorship is bad and silencing voices you don't like is bad too

don't know how to feel about this

I'm willing to make a avatar bet that you are completely bullshitting

If I want to say "You're a good doggo Fat4all " I'm not crossing any boundaries I shouldn't am I?

On Topic : This just looks ridiculously childish and petty from the outside it's almost laughable. Like, here comes Big Brother covering for all the whining manchildren who gets banned for spreading hate and misinformation.

Y'know....aside for the terrifying precedent it sets.

Remember when using the White House for your campaign was unthinkable?

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
"Too many Americans have seen their accounts suspended, banned, or fraudulently reported for unclear 'violations' of user policies," the site reads. "No matter your views, if you suspect political bias caused such an action to be taken against you, share your story with President Trump."

I'm too lazy to care, but I hope this is thoroughly abused.

Dude Abides

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Edit: I thought this was a lame trick by the campaign to get potential donor/voter info but it actually is from the White House.

Last edited:

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Damn I just realized I've been censoring so many things here

Have mercy Donnie

Ashlette

Oct 28, 2017
"Hi, I'd like to report resetera. They banned me when I said #AllLivesMatter! "False equivalency", my ban report said. But it didn't say anything about black supremacists existing, feminists living rent-free or minorities killing people. (CHECKMATE LIBERALS!) It was short for CENSORSHIP and I won't stand for it.

And one mod had the GALL to stop me from calling resetera an alt-left website! The numerous ZERO leftists who have murdered people in the past ten years says otherwise, my dear #FEB. (FEB stands for Financial Excellence Boogie. how's that for hashtags?!)

And the lefties that rule the roost could riot at any time. Case in point: Fat4All. They appear as a dog on the outside, but they could be a cat on the inside. And cats are commulists. Hell, they may be the next commie that starts Cold War II! Multiply that by a million, and that's like resetera's user base and a whole lotta danger! Do something before it's too late, my lord!

In conclusion, #DontTrustDogs"

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Won't somebody think about the Nazis on Facebook?

This administration is vile.

How do you feel about black people being called the n-word? How about other forms of shameless bigotry that the White House is now implicitly supporting with their "tool" for bigots to complain about hate speech not being permitted on privately owned platforms?

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas

Stop.

Private companies can do whatever they want and it isn't "censorship". It's a private company acting in their best interest.

STOP.

Edit: Going off the "I think censorship of any kind is bad" I can only assume this poster is young, white, and likely male.

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
One more time for the people in the back: IT'S ONLY CENSORSHIP IF THE GOVERNMENT DOES IT.

It's freedom of speech, not freedom from consequences. If you're being an asshole, expect everyone who can dogpile you to do so. It's true that there are legit marginalized people who are unjustly banned (trans people on twitter who call out terfs, for example), but we know that this "tool" isn't for them.

Wijuci

Jan 16, 2018
I had fun filling this.

Hum, I mean, I was bullied online for my totally normal views on brown people!

I loved their screencaps upload system, I just had to remind them of this gem.

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
I was about to file a report from concerned citizen "Release Thepeetape" who was banned from Facebook for demanding the blood of the bourgeoisie, but then I thought better than to do it from my work computer. Looking forward to dumping into this thing when I get home.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Edit: I thought this was a lame trick by the campaign to get potential donor/voter info but it actually is from the White House.

Is there a difference right now? Trump thinks the entire government is at his disposal right now for whatever he wants to do. People better be prepared for worse than this.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
I wrote,

I was SIMPLY spreading the good news about OUR lord and savior Donald J TRUMP in the comment section of a video titled, "How to Handle the Death of your Spouse". Well aparently YouTube is full of HEATHENS because I had dozens of comments rebuking the gospel I was spreading within minutes. A few hours later after I got off the phone with my boss thanking him for cutting my pay (blessed be the job creators) I discovered my account had been suspended.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Just submitted a story about how I was denying the holocaust and telling people about FACTS and LOGIC of the HOAX of the holocaust and Twitter said "You are wrong Holocaust was real you are BANNED." I hope my President Trump does something about this!

Lmao

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Putting the White in White House, I see. Fucking stupid, fuck off current White House administration.