• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018
The right salivates at the thought of that word reentering the public vernacular of white folks and this is all they need to make it happen.

"He tells it like it is!"

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017
I hate trump 100% and I think his a racist mofo, but I can't stand omarisa, she acts like she's doing the right thing but she justs trying to profit from this situation, trying to sell her new book, and tv appearance to tell her story. If you knew this dude was using the n word and doing all this disgusting things closed door you did nothing about it instead she just stuck with him till she gets fired and now she's coming out with what really goes down. She knows how he acts toward black people and yet she was cool with it till she got fired. If he was using the N word back in 2016 she could have release it but why would she do that checks coming in. Hopefully she release the a tape of him using the N word instead of teasing us.

It's almost as if there is no honor among thieves. Stab each other in the back more, guys!

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Omaroasa's as slimy as the rest of that circle; she just likely isn't implicated in any crimes so she's willing to sell her story and be more forwardly slimy.