• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Big congratulations to Sarah Sanders on telling the truth for the first time!

Robdraggoo

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She did it! Congrats Sarah. See, it's not that hard to not lie. You should try it more often

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for her to say "People say nigger everyday"

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh he most definitely has used the word before, I just am not sure we will ever get a tape released until after the fucker is out of office.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This is the fucking thing she chooses to be honest about??

This truly is an administration for the history books.

Codeblue

Oct 25, 2017
I mean the whole "No that didn't happen" to "I give the most recent information I have available and so what if he did anyway" play has been working really well so far, wonder why they're deviating.

Oct 27, 2017
She lies so much that you really have to wonder why she wouldn't just lie here. Almost makes it seem like she knows the tape is out there about to drop.

TokyoJoe

Oct 28, 2017
So we are calling her propaganda minister now? LOL

Sarah should have left that job long ago.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
xr7gqRf.jpg

This garbage administration.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Can't wait till they inevitably start trying to argue whether he said/meant to say "a" instead of "er."

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Also, you know what, jobs and the economy aren't fucking everything. I'm so sick to fucking death of their defense on every possible thing being about how many new jobs there are.

"You're putting kids into concentration camps."
"Yeah but look how many new jobs we've made!!"

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
So I imagine its likely they expect the tapes to come out any day now.

Oct 27, 2017
"Maybe they exist, maybe they don't. Who knows! But African Americans should be grateful for Trump!"

They are N-Word Tapes Agnostics. What a world we live in.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
You can tell she's the press sec. because she' s smart enough to cover her ass by not agreeing to guarantee anything and saying shit like, "To the best of my understanding..."

But the fact this is even happening is incredible.

Oct 27, 2017
There is zero reason to give any reports to what his cult thinks about this. There is every reason to play this tape once released over, and over, and over and over. There is nothing to debate, he will be caught in a huge lie about being the racist scum he is. Every time he speaks someone should play the tape.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
She probably has her own tapes of him saying the N word.

It probably happens so often that everyone has tapes.

Menelaus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This whole fucking year has been a...

hqdefault.jpg

Only Mark knows the truth and could very quickly end this. Spoiler: he won't.

584ae8c91c00002f000eab94.jpeg

GrooveCommand

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Who cares if there's a tape? Anyone with a modicum of brain power knows the truth already, and everyone else will just think it's fake news anyways. If even if the tape came out it would literally change nothing. This is just red meat for the media and we all should be focusing on more important and pressing things than the fact that the president is a racist.

Protein

Oct 27, 2017
"He said it while he was still a Democrat."

"Other presidents have said worse under stress."

"He didn't mean it in a hateful way."

"If they can say it, he [we] can too."

"It's just a word, it's not like he assaulted anyone."

"Freedom of speech."

" *Black unemployment numbers* "

"The real racists are those trying to divide us over a simple word."

kittenbreath

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The White House will "clarify" later that she was referring to the possibility of forged tapes being out there

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
Says everything about what kind person she thinks Trump is.

She can't deny such possibility when she knows he is capable of blasting that word without shame.

Pooh

Oct 25, 2017
The Hundred Acre Wood
"He said it while he was still a Democrat."

"Other presidents have said worse under stress."

"He didn't mean it in a hateful way."

"If they can say it, he [we] can too."

"It's just a word, it's not like he assaulted anyone."

"Freedom of speech."

" *Black unemployment numbers* "

"The real racists are those trying to divide us over a simple word."

You forgot "what about the violence in Chicago"

Orin_linwe

Nov 26, 2017
Malmoe, Sweden.
On the one hand, I understand why the tape is a big deal, but it must be really demoralizing for black people - if this tape ends up swaying opinion - that your need the most concrete, impossible to dispute, explicit kind of receipt to back up an assement of character that is so clear for anyone to see (who doesn't have an agenda to willfully misconstrue reality).

But I also realize that it is an important "chess-piece", in the sense that it's so damning as to not have any plausible deniability.

If the scattered reports are to be believed, Trump's team was wrestling with this very thing: how do we come up with a reasonable context in which the n-word would make sense being spoken by Trump?

So it's this situation that simultaneously feels like a pointless exercise, akin to doing a scientific report on whether or not water is wet, but also fills a valuable function, by virtue of how incredibly difficult it is to spin this into something it is not.

And that could be useful against a political movement that has made gaslighting and reality-distortion their go-to tool, in a way that is genuinely chilling to see play out.

Last edited:

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
I have no doubt that he has dropped an n bomb in his life, probably many times.