GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Funny how they didn't fear for their lives, no shots fired, not even a taser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jsoaJE7TWg

So, they didn't shoot him because 1) they knew him, and 2) they knew he was mentally ill.

He's still getting a shitload of charges leveled at him, including attempted capital murder (probably for ramming the patrol car).

Last edited:

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Well yeah, it was in Arkansas. Dude could have fired into a crowd of pasty white schoolchildren and the police would have ran through bullets to tackle him.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYWX0rD.gif

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Whole entire ass sticking out. This guy ascended to some station in the pantheon of godhood of the south.

PS: were he black the video would have ended a lot sooner to gunshotery applauds

Also, this was basically a segment from Reno 911!

Last edited:

Gouty

Oct 25, 2017
The audio is so wildly divorced from what's happening. You'd think ol Jerry was thinking about getting on a hoverboard for the first time based on his wife's commentary. Nope, he's clubbing a cop in the head with their own baton, the old rascal!

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty dangerous he was able to steal their vehicle which probably has weapons inside. The best they could do was watch as he slowly stole it and do nothing? I know we are missing parts of the whole thing but this isn't a good look for the police.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
If he was black, he'd have a bullet in every bone that connects to another bone.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man those cops were highly trained. Basically Delta Force.

Jerry seems like the sort of person who has never not been a complete asshole to everyone for his whole life. Everything about Jerry can be summed up by his pants. When he slowly lumbered around the police car and the cops were stumbling around in utter confusion, I already knew he wasn't going to get shot. Actually, you could tell from the Pantone number of his cheeks.

Nephtis

Banned
Dec 27, 2017
If he was any other race he would've been filled with bullets the moment he got in their SUV. Not just black — any race other than white would've been turned into Swiss cheese.

Edit: to be fair, if he was black he wouldn't have made it to the suv at all :/

Strangiato

Oct 28, 2017
This video was hard to watch.

Can't believe people still record in vertical video. Wish phones wouldn't even operate like that.

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Man takes a baton to a cop and doesn't even get a gun drawn on him. The fuck

OP
OP
GK86

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
The guy lived I assume?

Not only did he live, he drove into a cop car:

At the main entrance gate of Camp Robinson, the suspect hit a U-turn, drove directly toward the deputies, slammed into a PCSO patrol car on the driver's side, and hit another patrol car before the stolen car stopped.

The incident leaves three deputies injured.

Two deputies received injuries from the initial emergency call response and the traffic stop.

The third deputy was injured when the suspect rammed into the patrol car.

York was taken into custody by officers and sent to UAMS to treat his injuries.

Aug 1, 2018

Subutai

Metal Face DOOM
Oct 25, 2017
This is a time where using deadly force would be 100% a proper response. I mean jesus christ, he's trying to bash her head in with a baton. Fucking unbelievable how trigger happy cops are when people of color breathe but this motherfucker can do all that and barely get a response.

Spartancarver

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Being white in America is literally living life on Easy Mode lmao

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Pretty dangerous he was able to steal their vehicle which probably has weapons inside. The best they could do was watch as he slowly stole it and do nothing? I know we are missing parts of the whole thing but this isn't a good look for the police.
I don't even understand why the County Office released it themselves. Is this how they punish subordinates that fuck up this badly? Because this isn't going to reflect only on them.

They must have realized this. Right?

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder why those cops didn't fear for their lives when Jerry started beating on them with their police stick. Still didn't feel threatened when Jerry got into the police car and drive off. Strange.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
How come it seemed like the dude was barely trying? The woman at least had those Shane McMahon punches for dude.