• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I'll just let you all know since OP did not include a picture. Yes, he is.

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Richard%20Clayton%20on%20background_1565457416725.JPG_22166256_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Dude wasnt even in probation.
yeah holy crap. What a fucking racist moron.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
He looks like a disappointed failed shampoo model who just started taking prescription drugs to dull the pain.

Oct 27, 2017
I'll never understand the mind that doesn't find any pleasure in daily life. To the point where you will throw it away over a whole load of fucking nothing.At this point, there are too many mass shootings for you to even make a name for yourself. You're just another number and that's how history should remember all of these killers. Strip away their names and keep them locked in a cage.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
I'll never understand the mind that doesn't find any pleasure in daily life. To the point where you will throw it away over a whole load of fucking nothing

People who feel they have nothing to live for.

Then someone comes along with an explanation for why their life sucks and it's not their fault(Jews taking over the world, too many immigrants etc).

Joining a hate extremist movement makes them feel powerful and that their life now has purpose.

Even going out as a terrorist shot by police and immortalized in an 8chan thread is a better end than whatever they imagined before.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
People like this are a quick reminder that evolution ain't done with us and yes, the Neanderthal gene os still quite strong in some people than others. Dude looks like a caveman fashion model.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
This racist moron doesn't deserve to hold the prestigious title of 'Florida Man'.

Glad to see shit like this is being taken seriously by the authorities. What an idiot.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The department of law enforcement said, "Clayton appears to believe in the white supremacist ideology and has a history of posting threats on Facebook using fictitious accounts."
NBC affiliate WESH of Orlando quoted investigators as saying Clayton told an officer, "I hope that the next call you go to you get blown away and killed." They said Clayton then asked whether the officer was Hispanic, saying: "They are what is wrong with this country. They come in and are ruining everything."

LdhP0Sm.gif

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Because racist people are just that stupid.

You can be racist but not technically stupid.

You can be stupid and not racist.

However, I find that the Venn diagram of stupid and racist has a pretty heavy overlap. My wife's aunt and uncle are very much in that overlap. ...We don't invite them over for Christmas or Thanksgiving anymore.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
You can be racist but not technically stupid.

You can be stupid and not racist.

However, I find that the Venn diagram of stupid and racist has a pretty heavy overlap. My wife's aunt and uncle are very much in that overlap. ...We don't invite them over for Christmas or Thanksgiving anymore.

Your avatar makes me think "not inviting them over anymore" is a euphemism for assassinated lol.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Your avatar makes me think "not inviting them over anymore" is a euphemism for assassinated lol.

Haha, last time they were here, we got quite close to coming to blows. I'm not a tough guy at my age, but I can take THAT asshole, and he has a bum knee. Went outside for a smoke and cooled off, and they left while I was outside.

Later on, my sister in-law told us that she went into his basement years back, and saw a bunch of Neo Nazi shit down there.

We haven't spoken to them in 2 years. Nothing of value was lost. Got no time for people like that.