• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
Glad they arrested this pos before he was able to do anything. Better get some decent prison time.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Another white man threatening to kill people, but us minorities still get treated like we're the problem.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
People who feel they have nothing to live for.

Then someone comes along with an explanation for why their life sucks and it's not their fault(Jews taking over the world, too many immigrants etc).

Joining a hate extremist movement makes them feel powerful and that their life now has purpose.

Even going out as a terrorist shot by police and immortalized in an 8chan thread is a better end than whatever they imagined before.

I don't thinking getting shot dead by police would be celebrated, they are terrified of consequence of their actions, as they use police as guards for their gatherings.

Deleted member 57378

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 2, 2019
User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory Community Generalizations and Antagonizing Other Users Over Multiple Posts in a Sensitive Thread
When trolling goes too far.
He obviously wasnt making a real threat as he didnt have an ar15 or on probation.

Country is so terrified we are gonna see people thrown in jail for yelp reviews soon. "Dont go to *insert store*" because this shit is happening everyday and people are right to be worried. (Not defending the guy in any way. i can totally see it happening soon though out of the constant fear of shootings)

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
I don't thinking getting shot dead by police would be celebrated, they are terrified of consequence of their actions, as they use police as guards for their gatherings.

Those people yeah but they push the "I have nothing to lose" people in their movement to take one for the team.

There was an 8chan post where one of them found out he was part Jewish so he was apologizing profusely to his Nazi buddies.

They were like "Yeah you can't be part of our movement but you can apologize for your heritage by shooting up a synagogue".

They know their movement attracts some really messed up people so they radicalize them and use them while they sit at home.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Those people yeah but they push the "I have nothing to lose" people in their movement to take one for the team.

There was an 8chan post where one of them found out he was part Jewish so he was apologizing profusely to his Nazi buddies.

They were like "Yeah you can't be part of our movement but you can apologize for your heritage by shooting up a synagogue".

They know their movement attracts some really messed up people so they radicalize them and use them while they sit at home.

I never looked at it like that, really thanks for the explanation. This is seriously messed up.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
He obviously wasnt making a real threat as he didnt have an ar15 or on probation.

Country is so terrified we are gonna see people thrown in jail for yelp reviews soon. "Dont go to *insert store*" because this shit is happening everyday and people are right to be worried. (Not defending the guy in any way. i can totally see it happening soon though out of the constant fear of shootings)

QWhat? It's a real threat regardless of if he was on probation or had an AR-15. You still go to jail after calling in bomb threats regardless of if you have a bomb.

Please rethink this false equivalence post of yours claiming this was trolling.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017

What a shitty take.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018

How in the hell do you compare this to overreacting to a bad yelp review? What a stupid fucking take.

Deleted member 57378

Banned
Jun 2, 2019
How in the hell do you compare this to overreacting to a bad yelp review? What a stupid fucking take.
Its about the climate of reasonable fear. Jfc. People are gonna be on edge and rightfully so and eventually side eye anything saying to stay fron a place. BECAUSE THIS SHIT HAPPENS DAILY. i cant believe i have to literally holds eras hand on this thought and walk you through it.

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Its about the climate of reasonable fear. Jfc. People are gonna take be on edge and rightfully so and eventually side eye anything saying to stay fron a place. BECAUSE THIS SHIT HAPPENS DAILY. i cant believe i have to literally holds eras hand on this thought and walk you through it.
What is being reported here is completely reasonable fear in any climate. That is not similar to saying not to go to a restaurant in a yelp review. Your take is beyond stupid.

Son Lamar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alabama
Richard%20Clayton%20on%20background_1565457416725.JPG_22166256_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

yeah holy crap. What a fucking racist moron.
Damn Roy really went of the deep end that damn lazarus pit

Deleted member 57378

Banned
Jun 2, 2019
What is being reported here is completely reasonable fear. That is not similar to saying not to go to a restaurant in a yelp review. Your take is beyond stupid.
Lol. I swear some of you😂
You dont think a review saying "i would avoid this place" isnt gonna raise concern in this climate if more and more people keep saying these things on social media. People are fucking scared of backfires and legally carrying (rightfully so) i am literally saying the gun problem is getting that bad.

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
You dont think a review saying "i would avoid this place" isnt gonna raise concern in this climate if more and more people keep saying these things on social media. People are fucking scared of backfires and legally carrying (rightfully so) i am literally saying the gun problem is getting that bad.
Is the yelp review going to mention their AR?

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Its about the climate of reasonable fear. Jfc. People are gonna be on edge and rightfully so and eventually side eye anything saying to stay fron a place. BECAUSE THIS SHIT HAPPENS DAILY. i cant believe i have to literally holds eras hand on this thought and walk you through it.

Yeah pretty soon no one can make a joke about mass shootings. Slippery slope.

Maffis

Oct 29, 2017
The problem with America now is that when he finally gets released after how many years his hatred will be stronger.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
what are you even on about no one understands what youre saying what is wrong with you
wcyfbn?

stew

Dec 2, 2017

What if he planned to buy a gun illegaly? How do you make the difference between a real threat and a false threat if you don't investigate?

Deleted member 57378

Banned
Jun 2, 2019
what are you even on about no one understands what youre saying what is wrong with you
wcyfbn?
Here ill bullet point for ERA.
1. Guys edgelordness goes to far and lands him in jail. (Good)
2. Shootings happen daily (Bad)
3. People are posting to avoid places.
4. There will be an escalation of fear thats understandable.
5. People will begin to question anything saying to avoid places.
6. Cops arent going to risk the chance

Im saying i can see it happening one day somebody who post something get taken the wrong way in this climate.... Kinda like right now how era thinks im slippery sloping and defending a guy when i cleary stated in the first post otherwise.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017

Im saying i can see it happening one day somebody who post something get taken the wrong way in this climate.... Kinda like right now how era thinks im slippery sloping and defending a guy when i cleary stated in the first post otherwise.

Agreed.

Slippery slope.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
this is ridiculous

theres a difference between "man, that chicken was dry, I'd avoid that popeyes" and "i just bought a gun and hundreds of rounds of ammo, you better avoid popeyes"

trying to minimize this as 'trolling' is rediculious as well, as it was a post clearly made to cause panic, like yelling fire in a packed theater when there is none

there was a mass shooting at a walmart and this person alluded to shooting up a walmart, they knew what they were doing

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017

ok so you meant something like 'its getting to the point where people are so alarmed, that persons trying to pass on legitimate warnings could be mistaken for those trying to make threats'. because when you were talking about yelp reviews and having and not having ar15s and probation records, the shit got really confusing.

"why should I listen to this yelp review"
"because i have a gun!!!!"