• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Give this man a shovel.

(We all know pretty much any GOP shill will take whatever denial he issues as gospel)

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Uh....is this public? Because this is going to be a horrible look for the GOP.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The way you know you're not a white supremacist is how you always have to explain why you're not actually a white supremacist.

Same thing happens to me. Everywhere I go people are like, why are you wearing that rabbit suit? Sir, this is a nice dining establishment, you can't wear that rabbit suit in here. Mommy I'm scared of the man in the rabbit suit!

But I'm not wearing a damnn rabbit suit. I'm wearing a perfectly normal suit that happens to include ears and big fuzzy feet and a cotton tail. It's not my fault if people misinterpret it.

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
This is counter productive. Everyone already knows he's a fucking racist. Hell he has a history of being a racist. Gtfoutta here....

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
He doesn't need to prove it, we already know he's a white supremacist. It's nice of him to go out of his way and demonstrate it for anyone who doesn't know already though, most white supremacists wouldn't be willing to go through the effort of proving their bigotry to more people

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
Only racially-tinged? Does he think his comments can be seen as anything other than fucking disgusting?

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So can we expect:

"Some of my best friends are black/brown/magenta."

"Its the Dems who are racist for calling me a racist!"

"I'm just asking questions. We have a Black History Month. Why not a White History Month?"

Did I miss any?

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
"I mean look, y'all, is it racist to think black people should pay reverse reparations to say thank you for getting their grandparents out of Africa? It is? Oh well go figure, Suzy Snowflake trying to legislate people's minds!"

There. Just saved you all from having to watch it.

Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017
It's just going to be this dumbshit:

Dwkl09GXgAMDguU.jpg

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
And now Republican Sen. Tim Scott's WaPo op-ed is even more hilariously timed. It's' entitled: "Why are Republicans accused of racism? Because we're silent on things like this."

Three months ago, a white supremacist killed two black people in a parking lot in Kentucky. We are only 18 months from Charlottesville, where white nationalists killed a white woman with a car and severely beat multiple black people. Almost four years ago, a white supremacist murdered nine African Americans in a church in Charleston, S.C. In 1998, white supremacists dragged James Byrd Jr., behind a pickup truck through Jasper, Tex., decapitating him in the process.

King's comments are not conservative views but separate views that should be ridiculed at every turn possible. Conservative principles mean equal opportunity for all to succeed, regardless of what you look like or where you are from. It is maddening to see so many folks who believe this and have only good intentions in their hearts tarnished by these radical perspectives.

The piece is full of whataboutism, but it's actually sad (and not all unsurprising) that one of the few black Republicans in Congress is speaking out, and there's apparently no white Republicans agreeing with him and also denouncing Steve King. (Caveat: There may be; I just haven't seen it.)

Oct 25, 2017
"All we're saying is that our way of life and our culture is the best in the world. U-S-A! U-S-A!"

Last edited:

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
It's just going to be this dumbshit:

Dwkl09GXgAMDguU.jpg

The use of the Jewish Deflection Shield in lieu of making a clear statement about POC in 2019 America is as good as a flashing neon sign that starts out "BUT REALLY, ABOUT THOSE COLOREDS..."

Double points for the Israel kowtow, I guess.