• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
nelson-haha-png-2.png

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Uh. White supremacist terrorists, usually I want you to fuck off from this earth but given the stuff we're dealing through right now, I want you to fuck off even more. Thanks.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
I was just telling my wife that with coronavieus, we should get less school shootings... I didn't think people would want to blow up hospitals. Fuck them

I think the lack of public gatherings is going to give crazy/racist people limited options for the attention they seek. Thankfully most metro hospitals are well-staffed with security, and they should be extra vigilant during these trying times.

Sad that "maybe we can put the hate train on hold for a few months until this deadly outbreak passes" doesn't seem to be an option for these people.

jay

Oct 25, 2017
I would never wish harm to anyone, even violent white supremacists. Just kidding, fuck this guy and I hope more like him die.

TurokTTZ

Oct 25, 2017
Good riddance.

Though it leaves me pondering whether or not will we see a rise of similar deplorable plots in the future. Surely that man can't be the only one plotting such a violent course of action? There are many who sympathize with this foul wretch after all.

Haunted

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
This is the damage conspiracy theories can do when they start to influence the wrong people.

I've even seen some (harmless ones, mind) in my immediate vicinity and it's obviously just stupid paranoid bullshit, but certain people are clearly being affected even by that level of bullshittery.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One of the many amazing things about these people is that in the exact same giant Aryan brain they plan their own pogroms and final solutions and mass murder of (((certain peoples))) they also contain the notion that the Holocaust is fake. A moon landing level of cover up that somehow Jewish people have masterminded for three thousand years. Like, "they're extremely powerful and they control everything from information to money to nuclear weapons to every major politician, but this plan of theirs has taken longer than you'd think and for some reason relies on us rubes thinking they're simultaneously omnipotent and have to operate in total hermetic secrecy."

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the damage conspiracy theories can do when they start to influence the wrong people.

I've even seen some (harmless ones, mind) in my immediate vicinity and it's obviously just stupid paranoid bullshit, but certain people are clearly being affected even by that level of bullshittery.

If you assume that facts, veracity and reliability of information are essential to the proper functioning of democracy or science or law - and I think most people would agree that notionally at least they are, then I also think it's safe to say that NO conspiracy theory is harmless - something we see in GamerGate, Vaxxer ideology and Flat Eartherism - because once one fictional conspiracy is plausible - they all are. Some chump believing the Earth is flat doesn't endanger the publican its own, but those chumps spread other more important lies within their web of nonsense and are unwitting patsies for external forces who manipulate those chumps to do real and more significant harms. Vaxxers cause deaths, Gators harassed, assaulted and SWAT-ed people and all of those groups continue to feed into other more horrifying conspiracies and are easily indoctrinated into everything from Naziism to Mysoginy.

Many of them begin harmlessly enough. Sometimes it's a lonely teen just doing it for "lulz on the chan" - sometimes overbearing or guilty parenting of a beloved but ill or impacted child - but in a quest for validation and tiny incremental hits of dopamine from peer acknowledgment and acceptance, they can rapidly become either true believers - or blinded or oblivious adherents. And the more you try to reach them, the more they double down.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

abcnews.go.com

FBI learned of coronavirus-inspired bomb plotter through radicalized US Army soldier

The FBI learned of a coronavirus-inspired bomb plotter through radicalized U.S. Army soldier.

The suspected white supremacist who plotted to bomb a hospital facing the coronavirus crisis was in touch with a then-active U.S. Army soldier who wanted to launch his own attack on a major American news network and discussed targeting a Democratic presidential candidate, according to an FBI alert summarizing the case.
On Tuesday, as 36-year-old Timothy Wilson was on the verge of trying to detonate a car bomb at a Kansas City-area medical center, agents from the FBI's field office in Missouri attempted to arrest him. But shots were fired, fatally wounding Wilson, according to the FBI.
Ahead of Tuesday's incident, Wilson "espoused white supremacist ideology" and "made a threat that if any agent attempted to [search his property] they should 'bring a lot of body bags," said the FBI alert, distributed to state and local law enforcement agencies in the region on Wednesday.
-----------------------------
The FBI alert also said Wilson had "shared instructions on how to make an [improvised explosive device] with another ... Domestic Terrorism (DT) subject" from near Kansas City.
ABC News has identified that other domestic terrorism "subject" as Jarrett Smith, who was arrested in September 2019 while still stationed at Ft. Riley, Kansas, as an active member of the U.S. Army.
According to charging documents filed at the time in Topeka, Kansas, Smith allegedly planned to travel to Ukraine to fight with the violent far-right group Azov Battalion; suggested targeting then-Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke; proposed bombing the headquarters of a still-unidentified news network; and distributed bomb-making tips online.
Smith has since pleaded guilty to federal charges of distributing information that relates to weapons of mass destruction, and he is awaiting sentencing.
On Wednesday, sources familiar with the matter told ABC News that Wilson had been on the FBI's radar for more than a year, indicating that the FBI's probe of Smith led authorities to Wilson months before he sought to take advantage of the unfolding coronavirus crisis.

Seductivpancakes

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn

abcnews.go.com

FBI learned of coronavirus-inspired bomb plotter through radicalized US Army soldier

The FBI learned of a coronavirus-inspired bomb plotter through radicalized U.S. Army soldier.

The suspected white supremacist who plotted to bomb a hospital facing the coronavirus crisis was in touch with a then-active U.S. Army soldier who wanted to launch his own attack on a major American news network and discussed targeting a Democratic presidential candidate, according to an FBI alert summarizing the case.
On Tuesday, as 36-year-old Timothy Wilson was on the verge of trying to detonate a car bomb at a Kansas City-area medical center, agents from the FBI's field office in Missouri attempted to arrest him. But shots were fired, fatally wounding Wilson, according to the FBI.
Ahead of Tuesday's incident, Wilson "espoused white supremacist ideology" and "made a threat that if any agent attempted to [search his property] they should 'bring a lot of body bags," said the FBI alert, distributed to state and local law enforcement agencies in the region on Wednesday.
-----------------------------
The FBI alert also said Wilson had "shared instructions on how to make an [improvised explosive device] with another ... Domestic Terrorism (DT) subject" from near Kansas City.
ABC News has identified that other domestic terrorism "subject" as Jarrett Smith, who was arrested in September 2019 while still stationed at Ft. Riley, Kansas, as an active member of the U.S. Army.
According to charging documents filed at the time in Topeka, Kansas, Smith allegedly planned to travel to Ukraine to fight with the violent far-right group Azov Battalion; suggested targeting then-Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke; proposed bombing the headquarters of a still-unidentified news network; and distributed bomb-making tips online.
Smith has since pleaded guilty to federal charges of distributing information that relates to weapons of mass destruction, and he is awaiting sentencing.
On Wednesday, sources familiar with the matter told ABC News that Wilson had been on the FBI's radar for more than a year, indicating that the FBI's probe of Smith led authorities to Wilson months before he sought to take advantage of the unfolding coronavirus crisis.

JFC. Who knows how many nazi fucks planning this.