• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/21/woma...ons-believes-conceive-black-children-8368722/

This was on This Morning today, a UK national TV show. This was the best link I could find since This Morning's own website is region locked and everything else is tabloids.

I did do a search on ResetEra but couldn't find anything to see if it had already been discussed.

Whoo-boy.

Martina Big. German born, white woman. Now black. Believes she is a true African. Believes her children will be born black. Her husband, also white, I believe is also undergoing the trans-race transition.

So... what do you think about this Era? Apart from the fact she's bonkers. I mean... what if this caught on? Is this the first case of something like this? I'm a bit surprised a national morning show ran this.

Most of the viewers appear to agree she needs help though nobody at all seems to be discussing whether or not it's racist.

123-f676.png

Ohhh hell noooooooo[/QUOTE

Last edited:

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
You can see about the 45 second mark Holly can't handle anymore of this bullshit.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..............................................................

Edit: oh my god... what happens when the kid is born? I mean, they'll have a white kid (unless she already made arrangements her husband knows nothing about...). The disappointment will be huge. Sometimes an education and diploma for wannabe parents doesn't seem so weird. She doesn't even know she's a racist piece of shit.

Did she change the way she talks????

Last edited:

Buzzman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
there's...uhhh....
there's an easier way to get black children if you want that...

MoogleWizard

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, it's Martina Big... I saw an interview with her before, she definitely has some issues. The way she has altered her body is grotesque.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Very weird.

I know it's not even close to the same thing but it is kinda weird when can't remember which Kardashian, looks quite different to what they were before. Even someone like Ariana Grande, seems like they've switched genes because they prefer that look.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm not sure I'm a fan of this weird fetishization of being black by white people.
Actually, I am sure, and I don't like it. I think it's absolutely bizarre.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's more bizarre than racist imo. If she wants to have melanin injections I guess it's her body... but WOW what a horrible idea.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
My brain just blue screened reading this.

How can people not know that genetics is what establishes what race/skin colour/ traits you will have. Next we'll have people thinking they can become cows by drinking milk.

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney
I mean okay, getting melanin injections to change your skin colour is one thing, but believing it'll change your DNA and be passed on to your children is really something else to unpack here

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
Makes me wonder if melanin blockers or something akin to that exist (other than skin bleaching) for dark skinned people who want to look white. I mean, that's only fair right?

Melanin injections... my mind is still blown at the idea. 🤯

hEist

Oct 26, 2017
yeah, saw some reports in the last couple years about this couple here in .de
they are dumb. really really dumb.