• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Should be tried at The Hague for human rights violations.

What a scumbag.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Should be tried at The Hague for human rights violations.

What a scumbag.

America, even after everything she's done, will throw a hissy fit if even the thought of doing that was floated around. The guy's in charge there probably don't even see this as a crime.

Last edited:

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
1*qGvP8dNMbLuS_99sgtLD9g.jpeg

She looks like she's about to attack the Warrens

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
America, even after everything she's done, will throw a hissy fit if even the thought of doing that was floated around. The guy's in charge their probably don't even see this as a crime.
Is she still in Uganda? Interpol or UN agents should just grab her off the street or the Ugandan government should hand her over- other than protest, it's not like the US can do anything about it (especially not if the former happens).

Either way, you'd she'd want to come back to the US to hide, especially if it starts to get more publicity.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Considering how many white churches across America love to go to other countries to help locals "organize" and such, there are unfortunately countless others like her in other nations.

ArtTeitlebaum

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
As someone working in the medical sector, that story makes my blood boil. Thinking about those innocent victims killed by this mentally ill religious nutcase really sickens me.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Absolutely infuriating.
Mother Teresa got away with it, hopefully this zealot won't.
I hope so too. It's revolting how Mother Teresa basically did similar things and is almost universally praised.

This woman needs to be stopped and severely prosecuted, and that's as kindly as I can put it.

rafiki

Alt account
Banned
May 18, 2019
this is sickening and heartbreaking. Is she doing experiments? like that doctor from Nazi concentration camp

thats twitter thread is disturbing...what a horrible horrible human being, i feel like throwing up :(

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This isn't just one sick individual.

It's part of a systemic exploitation and immiseration of the African continent by the "first" world.

MAN_FLANNEL

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
A claimed 10 out of 3500? The only example I saw given was a child that died of malnutrition AFTER they had made him "fat and healthy". They also state she had medical personal including actual doctors on staff but that she herself would also provide medical care. The only example I saw was her injecting (antibotics?) into a child's foot.

Those articles seem very motivated. I mean they should investigate her but I feel "Uneducated white woman goes to Africa to play doctor" seems disingenuous given it was a foundation with actual medical staff on hand.

Davilmar

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus Christ. I'm planning on applying to medical school next year, and this is horrifying to me. So many innocent lives extinguished because of an egotistic woman.

LQX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And no one thought to check out her credentials? There are a lot more people that also need to answer to why and how this happened.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This fucking hurts cos just an hours ahĂ­ I had to explain to some rich asshole I was his doctor.

Not his maid, not his nurse, not his fruit seller. The dude was in shock that my brow ass was none of those things.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
This should've been a worldwide major story.

She's a mass murderer, and hopefully she gets treated like one.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A claimed 10 out of 3500? The only example I saw given was a child that died of malnutrition AFTER they had made him "fat and healthy". They also state she had medical personal including actual doctors on staff but that she herself would also provide medical care. The only example I saw was her injecting (antibotics?) into a child's foot.

Those articles seem very motivated. I mean they should investigate her but I feel "Uneducated white woman goes to Africa to play doctor" seems disingenuous given it was a foundation with actual medical staff on hand.
A) Clearly a troll account, And B)

" According to the suit documents, which we have obtained, the mothers allege that they were led to believe that Ms. Renee was a 'medical doctor' and that her home was a 'medical facility' as she was often seen wearing a white coat, a stethoscope and often administered medications to children in her care. When their children died however, they were told that Ms. Renee had no training at all in medicine and that in 2015 the District Health Officer had closed her facility and ordered her not to offer any treatment to any child."

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
She's just murdering people and is probably going to be let off just fine.

Deleted member 54469

User requested account closure
Mar 4, 2019
honestly don't normally support the death penalty, but i can see it here. this is beyond serial killer levels of fucked. this is farcry villain fucked. someone who does this won't feel remorse even if she went to prison. she's playing god.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can you imagine an African man coming to America, no medical training, pretending to be a doctor, and kills at least 10 children?

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
In a Patheos article about this from last year, the US director for "Serving His Children" responded to the piece claiming the Woman assisted a paid Doctor and Nurse at their request:

kjMK0T0.jpg

I am including an attachment in response to the photo you shared of Renee Bachdoing a medical procedure. The NWS Instagram account has shared this close-up photo taken in 2014 of Ms.Bachstarting an IV on a child in the SHC center--NWSused this photo to suggest that she was experimenting on children, playing doctor. I am attaching a photo taken at the same time, by the same photographer, that shows a wider angle, showing there was a Ugandan doctor present in addition to a Ugandan nurse. For context, on that particular day Ms. Bach was away from SHCI and the nurses on shift were unable to start an IV on a little boy who was in critical condition. At the request of the doctor, she was called to attempt to place the IV, she was able to insert the catheter and the medical staff used the access point to give necessary treatment and care.The boy stabilized.

Full pdf response.

nacimento

Oct 27, 2017
Religious zealots and their belief they are always doing the right thing no matter what are the worst.

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017
This is sickening. I'd be interested to see if this story gets any traction in Uganda. Seems like something the Ugandan tabloids and certain politicians would absolutely love to jump all over.

DorkLord54

Oct 27, 2017
Michigan
Not surprising. As others have said, shit like this is probably more common than we think.
Wasnt there some young guy who pretended to be a doctor, for like 10 years in the states before he got caught? Had his own staff I think too.
The difference is 1) he was a born-and-raised resident of Florida, the state where he ran his scam, and 2) that story was funny as hell, while this one's just depressing and shows how little oversight there are on foreign missionaries and volunteers going to African countries to ostensibly help people there.