• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Topics.

• Darth Revan.

Votes: 30 34.1%
  • Darth Malak.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Darth Bandon.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Darth Sion.

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Darth Nihilus.

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Darth Traya.

Votes: 33 37.5%

• Total voters

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
Darth Revan
starwars.fandom.com

Revan

Revan was a Sith Lord and the namesake of the Sith Eternal army's 3rd Legion. Since the history of the Sith was kept hidden from the galaxy, only Sith cultists knew the significance of Revan's name. Between 3 and 4 ABY, cultists searching the catacombs beneath the Sith Citadel on the planet...

Darth Malak

Darth Bandon

Darth Sion

Darth Nihilus

Darth Traya

Danim

Oct 26, 2017
Kreia (Traya) of course, her character is the main reason KotOR II is as good as it is.

Jane

Oct 17, 2018
Nihilus is pretty nothing as a character but he just looks so cool so I had to vote for him.

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
Another vote for Nihilus. He is just a lot more mysterious to me than the other ones. While he himself as a character isn't well developed i found the relationship between him and his disciple helped a lot to alleviate that.

After that Kreia for sure.

Oct 25, 2017
Sion is a chump, so is Malak.
I don't even remember Bandon.
Nihilus only looks cool but his whole story is "I need to eat planets"
And Revan is, depending on the player, a total dork
It's Kreia. Obviously it's Kreia

She is probably the most interesting character in all of Star Wars lore.

Mozendo

Oct 25, 2017
Pacific North West
I would have love to see Traya's character expanded more.
I love the fact that she hates the force and wanted to destroy it, I would have sided with her if given the option
One of my favorite moments in gaming

rras1994

Nov 4, 2017
Sion is a chump, so is Malak.
I don't even remember Bandon.
Nihilus only looks cool but his whole story is "I need to eat planets"
And Revan is, depending on the player, a total dork
It's Kreia. Obviously it's Kreia

She is probably the most interesting character in all of Star Wars lore.
Bandon killed Trask who heroically sacrificed himself to save you at the beginning of KOTOR

Oct 27, 2017
It's Kreia or Malak. I voted Malak as I found him more intimidating and really good as a primary antagonist, although Kreia is a much more interesting character overall and I liked the twist with her being your companion for most of the game. Revan is fine but pretty much a nothing due to being a silent protagonist, Nihilus has the best design but I recall defeating him like half way through the game like a total jobber, and I don't really recall the other two. I remember a grey guy near the end of KotOR 2 who felt like a great big nothing.

Matttimeo

Oct 26, 2017
Darth Sion for sure. It's not without its flaws but his final fight with you when you need to persuade him to die otherwise he just keeps forcing himself back to life is one of the most interest moments in that series.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Traya/Kreia by far. She encompasses everything that I love about KOTOR 2. And her role as not only your mentor, but as your opposite, gives the game a whole new perspective.