• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which version is the best

• Original - Balanced as all life should be

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Crush 40 - Moody and deep, slow paced

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Zebrahead - AHHHHHH *Head bang furiously*

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • BLUE STREAK SPEEDS BY, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, TOO FAST FOR THE NAKED EYE

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

Lightjolly

Oct 30, 2019
Tomoya Ohtani- Original (with some zebra-head members)

Crush 40 version

Zebra-head version (All members)

Blizz

Oct 25, 2017
This just brought up childhood memories I didn't think would ever be brought up again.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

my vote goes to "orchestrated trailer version that is only avaliable as a smash bros sountrack"

Yunsar

Oct 27, 2017
Isn't there an instrumental (non vocal) version that's based on the original? I think that one is the best version.

TheDanimal

победитель победитель куриный ужин
Oct 25, 2017
It's the zebra head version by a lot, sorry crush 40

Kroze

Oct 28, 2017
Someone forgot there is one more vocal version of the song done by good ol' Bentley "Dreams of an Absolution" Jones it seems:

Tho as a long time Zebrahead fan, I'd say they get the win

Quick edit: shiiiit i forgot bout Solaris Phase 2 version.... okay yeah that one wins hands down

Oct 27, 2017
Zebrahead version is the ultimate early to mid 2000s rap rock catastrophe, and is ultimately endearing for it. Original has the same thing going for it.

Crush 40's version is probably one of my least favorite of their works. Idk there's something very monotonous about it.

The Smash and final boss versions of this song are definitely the best though.

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
The Zebrahead version's chorus is so hype. I honestly wish they used that instead of the original one for the game (not like it would make the game any better, but...).

SmokedSalmon

Apr 1, 2019
I voted for Zebrahead's. I'd never actually heard these other versions before.

The instrumental versions of the song are my favorite though.