• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Midee

Oct 27, 2017
CA, USA
Gentle shaking felt here in Brea. Very eerie and long. It's the first earthquake I've noticed since moving to Cali 2 years ago.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Merged three threads made at about the same time in case there's any confusion.

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
There was another 6.2 quake not far further north up the fault off the coast of Canada. The ring of fire is a tad active at the moment it seems.

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
yeah this was one of those "am I feeling dizzy for no real reason" quakes. I wasn't sure what was going on.

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
There was another 6.2 quake not far further north up the fault off the coast of Canada. The ring of fire is a tad active at the moment it seems.

This one was actually pretty far from the fault line:

aXJx09I.png

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
I live in Fresno, which is usually a good distance from epicenters, and it was probably the strongest one I've felt here. I thought I was feeling dizzy until I noticed things in my room were swaying.

Looks like the epicenter is equidistant between Fresno, LA, and Las Vegas.

xir

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
90020 here, felt really weird, then noticed the blinds swaying. normally id be cool, but have a toddler now so made me super anxious. epicenter was ~150 miles away, so I can assume people closer to it really had some shaking, anything over 6 you can feel.

DirtyManos

Oct 25, 2017
Beach cities here. Was a gentle roll like on a cruise. Long enough where you're like 'should I be doing something now?'

Tekniqs

Oct 26, 2017
Felt it here in Victorville. Started off gentle and then built up. I had to make sure none of the stuff on my shelves was going to fall.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I felt it, but wasn't bothered by it. Maybe I'm just used to these things by now, lol.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
Felt it ever so slightly in the central valley. Was sitting down but I was pretty much the only person in the house who felt it. Thought I was imagining things lol

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
I was taking a shit when this happened. Felt it immediately and started getting a little worried because it lasted much longer than usual.