• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

hwarang

Oct 27, 2017
I think it's got to be

2809.jpg
(This pic always cracks me up)

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
There's that one guy with his name stylised in his avatar, it's hideously bright contrasting colours that stands out on dark mode. Literally see a few pixels and recognise who it is. Funnily enough I can't remember the name I just recognise the avatar.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's that one guy with his name stylised in his avatar, it's hideously bright contrasting colours that stands out on dark mode. Literally see a few pixels and recognise who it is. Funnily enough I can't remember the name I just recognise the avatar.
Oh the green and fuchsia thing? Yeah yikes

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
It's the dog one.

I do like the avatar with Kitty pryde that randomly changes the face every so often.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's 100% Fat4All, with blamespace relatively close second. Despite not being around as much, when you do see a post you remember the name/avatar instantly.

The thread title put science dog and the name Fat4All into my head though. So that's saying something.

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Fatforall, electricblanket, andrew(with the bioshock lady avatar), the professor x avatar guy to name a few

TheDanimal

победитель победитель куриный ужин
Oct 25, 2017
I also choose fat4all, what a lovely dog

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
For me it's infinitebento, blame space, the dog, and zombine

I like to think my cute lesbian couple is fairly memorable too