• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xpliskin

Oct 28, 2017
s-824908744eb83e3f4737c29865b6e097a3c7df1b.gif

Hahahahahahahahaha

Goddamn it

I'm laughing my ass off over here

Must be Yoji Shinkawa

OP
OP
Ghost

Ghost

Oct 26, 2017
I'm going to say none of these. These people are visible in his social media because they are also public figures and easy to spot. I'm guessing his real best friend is a non-celebrity Japanese person that none of us know.

You are probably right but we can only judge what we see online

Kudo

Oct 25, 2017
I don't like where this love triangle is going..
I root for Geoff and Kojima but in the end I just wish for everyone to be happy.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
This is too good, hope it never loose tracks (and with Kojima's costant flood of tweets, it doesn't look like).

WoollyTitan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Maldovarium
You've forgotten #5:

abrams-kojima-167499-1280x0.jpg

Kojima visited the set of The Force Awakens to personally give him an early copy of MGSV. In turn, J.J. gave a cute little tribute/shoutout to him in the film. He even let him play with the big ball!

Hideo-Kojima-and-JJ-Abrams-2.jpg

And of course.....they're clearly planning something!

is-j-j-abrams-teaming-up-with-video-game-veteran-hideo-kojima.jpg

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
You fools this is all part of the long con! Konami and Kojima are still BFFs, and this is all a setup for MGS5 chapter 3!

/S

Dude can have as many friends as he wants. The only one BFF rule doesn't apply to him.

The Masked Mufti

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Can someone tag a mod to have this place in The Vault when it dies? That's an opening post worth visiting for years to come. Excellent work OP

Filament Star

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel bad for Geoff. Mads is so cool he just can't compete.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OP forgets when Kojima and Mark Cerny went on that big worldwide engine search / heavy drinking holiday.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
Guillermo Del Toro without a doubt. Artist to artist, probably the one he bounces ideas off the most. Next is Mads, as shown they click and get each other.

The rest are just hang ons who call him and ask him to do stuff, but he never calls them to ask if they want to hang. They would say he is their best friend, but he would never say they are his.

Tribal_Cult

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Kojima is Sonic
Geoff is Amy
Reedus is Knuckles
Del Toro is Tails
Mads is Shadow

Metal Gear Sonic. Coming 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.