• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
It's officially Julien Chièze:

f01068110316c6b37ca34231ad38bca120170519144803.png

Last edited:

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
I just want to brag that I shook hands with Kojima and Del Toro and almost met NWR and Madds. That is all.

Kyzer

Oct 25, 2017
These are all just people he worked with...most of them are literally in his current project

It's probably more like Kamiya or something

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
Keighley is obviously his best friend and they love each other very much, but Kojima is also a bad friend who will abandon you at a moment's notice for any opportunity to be around his crush Mads Mikkelsen.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Kojima and Del Toro are best buddies who knew each other from highschool and went to college together.
They will never forget the time they spent with each other and their bond is inseperable, like a true family.

Norman Reedus is the older kid from the neighbourhood that Kojima always went to to get some pot.
Nobody knows exactly where he's coming from and even Kojima doesn't know a lot about him, but he knows he's a great buddy who just happened to get dealt the bad cards in life.
While he looks and acts like a delinquent on the outside, he's actually very sensible and emotional, a side of his only buddies like Kojima get to see.

Geoff Keighley is Kojimas secret admirer from College. He was always the shy guy who never talked a lot and spent his days drawing little cartoons in his notebook. He is a very weird, silent, but very kindhearted and secretly also very kinky fellow who loves to be tied up and punished. His feelings for Kojima actually run much deeper than just a friendship, but Kojima doesn't notice because his mind is too preoccupied with Mads Mikkelsen.

Mads Mikkelsen is the sexy guy in highschool every girl wanted to call her BF. However, he is always too cool and too distant to ever let a person close to him emotionally. All he is interested in is getting laid, his sports career and alc.
Kojima is just going to be his next victim. Mads is gonna play nice with Kojima for a while, but not so long in the future he will guilt trip Kojima into giving him all his money and some spread legs. Soon after he will break up with Kojima and start looking out for his next prey.

Will Kojima ever wake up and realize that Mads is just playing him? Will he ever give a chance to the person that loves him more than anyone? Who knows.
Let us wait, and see how this story unfolds.

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
Wait until Ryan Gosling is officially cast in Death Stranding at TGAs*.

* I have no inside knowledge of this but I remember hearing a rumor a year or two ago and have been waiting for it to come true for quite some time.

hotcyder

Oct 28, 2017
Wait until Ryan Gosling is officially cast in Death Stranding at TGAs*.

* I have no inside knowledge of this but I remember hearing a rumor a year or two ago and have been waiting for it to come true for quite some time.

I think this, Emma Stone and everyone else he's ever tweeted about is a given. This could be gamings Heaven's Gate (the film, not the cult)

Skeleton

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Death Stranding is Stranger Things but with Adults with unlimited money to make whatever crazy adventure they want.

#fuckkomani.

Nav

Oct 27, 2017
I will put them in Miitopia and let you know my findings OP. Thank you cause I kept putting off that not knowing who to cast.

Ganzlinger

Oct 27, 2017
This thread makes me sad that Silent Hills was cancelled. :/

Nice to see Mikkelsen wearing a Naruto cosplay.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is my favorite thread I've seen on Era so far, so congrats for that. Geoff seems a little clingy. I think seeing the Del Toro friendship makes me the happiest.

Print_Dog

Oct 27, 2017
Team Geoff here!!

But it's prolly just some dude who he went to school with. Or his ol lady.

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
LMAO this thread gives me life don't ever let this thread die please.

Looking on these evidences we can agree that it's a love triangle and Geoff is not part of it...but i'm rooting for your Mr. Keighley dont let these clowns take what is yours!

On a side note, damn the sexual tension between Mads and Kojima is palpable, look at these photos how can anyone say otherwise.

The Ummah

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Everybody loves Kojima!

Except those guys and gals at that one company.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.