• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ActWan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
hideo-kojima-hideo-kojima-en-with-troy-baker-actor-for-14660800.png

Yuuber

Oct 28, 2017
This is my favourite thread on ERA so far.

I feel really sorry for Geoff because as fans we can relate to his nerdiness crush on Kojima the most.

Popetita

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
TX|PR
I thought this was about the Konami thi g and that Kojima's best friend was an investigation. Like the investigation was his friend because it shed light into the Konami stuff.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
I'll vote Mads because I have nationalistic pride attached to his stardom lol.

Seriously though, does Kojima have an interpreter following him and his BFFs at all times? How do they communicate? Do they just look at each other and say "Kojima..." and then you can understand what they meant just by their expression?

SUTHERLAND_thumb.jpg

packy17

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seriously though, does Kojima have an interpreter following him and his BFFs at all times? How do they communicate? Do they just look at each other and say "Kojima..." and then you can understand what they meant just by their expression?

Kojima understands spoken English very well, he just has some trouble speaking it. In a personal setting, I'm sure he wouldn't feel the need to have a translator.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Kojima understands spoken English very well, he just has some trouble speaking it. In a personal setting, I'm sure he wouldn't feel the need to have a translator.
His english pronounciation is iffy though. I suppose he just says "Mads..." and then Mads can tell what he's really saying by judging his expression.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
It's Geoff, according to most of my fan fiction.
Although my Kojima x Yves Guillemot alternate universe side story was pretty hot.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Geoff Keighley loves Hideo Kojima like JR loves Stone Cold.
It's adorable, but kind of weird.

I wish I was Kojima or Stone Cold's bff.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
This thread is making me realize that Kiefer Sutherland probably rejected Kojima's offers to hang/be bff's. No wonder he had so few lines in MGSV.

Deleted member 2840

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Top 10 Anime Romances
Greatest Love Story Ever Told
Kojima x Madds is my OTP
Where my KoToro fans at?

Geoff after realizing he has a chance with Kojima:
i9mNeqr.gif

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Ya got me OP it's me. we have been best friends for the last 20 years. We take long walks on the beach together, Drink chamomile tea out of each others tea cups, and do acid while listening to mix tapes that are themed around saying "fuck Konami'.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Geoff almost cried for him last time at VGA so that's gotta mean something . And hideo is skipping psx to reveal his new trailer on Geoff's VGA .that's all the proof we need for bromance ;) case closed

ProZach

Oct 27, 2017
Wrong again, my friends.

Best friend is of course Midge Ure from Ultravox

He also mocapped the baby from the Death Stranding teaser

hideo-kojima.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.