• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Someone much cooler than me made this:

YdALQzu.png
Borderline disrespectful tbh. The raw emotion shared by Geoff and Kojima isn't a laughing matter.

Datajoy

use of an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Angola / Zaire border region.
I wish I could pull off greasy hair as well as Norman Reedus ... instead if I'm two days without a shampoo I just look like Wormtongue from LOTR or that dude from Harry Potter who can turn into a mouse (?).

Chumley

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The answer is Mads, not even a contest.

Lunatic

Oct 27, 2017
I've never really seen many pictures of Kojima before this thread. Can't get over how this man is 54

Carroway

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what I expected going into this thread, but this is a weird rabbit hole that I can only wholly endorse.

OP
OP
Ghost

Ghost

Oct 26, 2017
UPDATE: Because folks have reminded me of other Kojima relationships, I have decided to add some more options here. Let's go.

Friend #5 - The Weird One, Nicolas Winding Refn

As many people pointed out, Refn and Kojima's appreciation for one another goes well beyond their products.
CicakOMWkAEcvfH.jpg

It seems they're so confortable around each other, Refn feels no need to wear pants.
CbZZR-4UAAAdm15.jpg

And they like to do a fighting stance together.
BtLc_t8CEAEh-pC.jpg:large

No matter how many years pass by, this has never changed.
2783545-8480469732-Kojim.jpg

Friend #6 - The Traveling Companion, Mark Cerny

I can't believe I forgot Mark Cerny, Kojima's world tour buddy.
Screen-Shot-2015-10-01-at-6.30.43-PM-970x545.png

Cerny and Kojima have traveled around the globe together for work, but they didn't forget to have some fun.
Kojima-and-Cerny-Tech-Tour-Drinking.jpg

In fact, Cerny may be his #1 drinking buddy.
Hideo-Kojima-and-Mark-Cerny-Develop-Brighton-July-2016.jpg

And Cerny is very proud of friendship with Kojima.
cernytweet1.jpg

CONCLUSION:

It's definitely hard to say. Geoff clearly loves him and Kojima clearly loves Mads. Del Toro seems to be with buddy from work and Reedus is the one he calls when he wants to kick someone's ass.

Though I have to say, it seems he is more interested in spending time with Mads recently.

ATTENTION: OP has been updated with two more possible BFFs - Nicolas Winding Refn and the traveling companion that is Mark Cerny.

Deleted member 7101

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This infatuation that some of you have with this man is quite disturbing. I know it's all in fun, but yeesh.

Azzanadra

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
This infatuation that some of you have with this man is quite disturbing. I know it's all in fun, but yeesh.

Like it or not but Kojima is easily one of the most well-known and beloved people in the industry. If gaming ever does take off as a mainstream artistic medium (as in, the average person will recognize gaming for its artistic merits), then Kojima will be a man of history.

Status
Not open for further replies.