• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
Classic thread here folks. Laughing my ass off st the office. Seems Geoff and even Kojima or in on the joke haha

Deleted member 16039

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
C3bq0qUXAAQebpo.jpg

Nope, I think you can get Julien Chièze out of this relatioship !

Supreme Leader Galahad

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
This infatuation that some of you have with this man is quite disturbing. I know it's all in fun, but yeesh.
Kojima loves the attention and the fan contact, he also is a very active photographer and likes to share his good moments with some of his friends, be it on twitter or even HideoTube, this thread comes to celebrate that while we wait for DS news, heel we even god a gif from the Legend. If you were a little smart you would have understood that by now.

Andromeda

Oct 27, 2017
He is being closely working with Yoji Shinkawa since at least 1994 and worked with him on almost all his projects.

I'd say Yoji Shinkawa

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
Kojima is hot for Mads and Geoff is hot for Kojima, and boy is he thirsty. Reedus is the bad boy who is trying to tempt Kojima from his love of Mads but doesn't want any kind of commitment.

Oh, and Kojima's best friend is Del Toro I guess.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Who's not in love with Mads? Seriously

Xpliskin

Oct 28, 2017
I'm ill and bend-bound the entire week, this thread's been making me cackle since it started.

Thanks for this.

Deleted member 11262

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is the single best thread on ERA. No thread in the future will even come close to the greatness of this.

It's clearly Mads. Looking at Kojima's Twitter page right now it has to be him. It's a love letter...literally.

Deleted member 1777

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was reading this thread and having a good time then my playlist starts playing the following, laughed even more

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Kojima's best friend is anyone from Hollywood who gives him any attention.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
I thought it was painfully obvious when the Lord of Doritos devoted an entire 3-5 minute speech to the man. Geoff is clearly Kojima's best friend.

galvenize

Oct 25, 2017
Kojima is the main character.

Geoff is the childhood girl friend who is obviously in love with kojima but hideo is annoyingly oblivious. First route.

Reedus is the school idol that everyone envies and look up to. Second route.

Mads is the foreign blonde who also works as a model as a part-time job. Third route.

Cerny is the smart, innocent and pure girl who looks at kojima from afar. She also is terminally ill. 4th route and most dramatic.

Shinkawa is his sister you find out isn't actually related by blood. True route.

OP
OP
Ghost

Ghost

Oct 26, 2017
Have we found a firm ERA reply to the OP question?

Geoff is the definitive winner judging by the answers given in the thread after I published it.

Though I'm more of a fan of the love triangle theory. Geoff <3 Kojima, but Kojima <3 Mads.

And GDT will probably end up being his best buddy when all is said and done.

SolmisateSol

Nov 2, 2017
Geoff is the definitive winner judging by the answers given in the thread after I published it.

Though I'm more of a fan of the love triangle theory. Geoff <3 Kojima, but Kojima <3 Mads.

That love triangle theory has some weight behind it, Geoff clearly adores Kojima and is definitely the most consistent friend, but Kojima is clearly smitten with Mads.

I really hope GDT comes out on top simply because I wanna see what their creative output together is like. They can do some amazing things those two.

Aostia82

Oct 27, 2017

Great topic

Oct 27, 2017

Yea but who <3 Geoff? There must be an answer. We must go deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.