• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2017
NL
I live in the Netherlands, we adapt all the time. English is a world language which everyone should learn and speak imo. Especially in this industry where the West is the biggest market.

Bran Van

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I live in the Netherlands, we adapt all the time. English is a world language which everyone should learn and speak imo. Especially in this industry where the West is the biggest market.
I think his biggest issue there would be opportunities to speak the language. He understands it, as he didn't need anybody translating to him, I imagine its just a case where he doesn't like his heavy accent

Jangowuzhere

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Was that really fully planned though? I do remember he wanted a bit less dialouge, and an actor who could convey emotions using the face. But at the same time, there are recordings out there with truckloads of dialouge and lines that Sutherland did for MGS V that was cut out entirely for some reason.
I do believe he wanted less lines, but I also think there is slightly less than what was planned. Probably due to the development-problems.

Also, Geoff dropping by and making the best post in the thread is amazing.

Truckloads is a huge ass exaggeration. The only significant cut was the monologue at the nuclear ending. It's super lame that isn't in the game.

Everything else is just in game fluff was probably cut for a good reason or going to be used for certain features that changed over time with development.

Kapten

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
Truckloads is a huge ass exaggeration. The only significant cut was the monologue at the nuclear ending. It's super lame that isn't in the game.

Everything else is just in game fluff was probably cut for a good reason or going to be used for certain features that changed over time with development.

Really? I probably misremember then, because in my mind it was also a bit of cutscene-audio.
Huh. Yeah, my bad then.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I'm multi-shipping this shit. It's impossible to choose between Geoff, Norman, Mads, and Andrew. Not to mention GDT too.
Kojima is the main character.

Geoff is the childhood girl friend who is obviously in love with kojima but hideo is annoyingly oblivious. First route.

Reedus is the school idol that everyone envies and look up to. Second route.

Mads is the foreign blonde who also works as a model as a part-time job. Third route.

Cerny is the smart, innocent and pure girl who looks at kojima from afar. She also is terminally ill. 4th route and most dramatic.

Shinkawa is his sister you find out isn't actually related by blood. True route.
Fucking brilliant. This made me laugh too much.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017

Does he know about this thread, lol?

I totally ship him with Mads tbh, can't get a cooler BFF than that.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
geoff was jealous as fuck during TGA

both del toro and reedus had their piece of kojima while he could only watch

Status
Not open for further replies.