• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who is the mascot?

• Kratos

• Drake

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Kratos, the god of war, now present on: PS2, PS3, PSP, and PS4
Nathan Drake, present on PS3, Vita, and PS4

one is a ruthless murderer, the other is a god.
lol

but in seriousness, one is an M rated mascot and the other is more family friendly, in the way that a cross between Indiana Jones and James Bond would be.
So who's the mascot?

thos commercial would have me think that Drake is, and that we definitely haven't seen the last of Uncharted.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
The one and only

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Poll took me by surprise because those two were not what I had in mind.

Jun 14, 2018
Their mascot seems to change each generation. PS1 was Crash/Spyro; PS2 was Kratos/Ratchet & Clank; PS3 was Drake; PS4 is Kratos/Drake.

Oct 25, 2017
Drake is but is heading out, Kratos is back and taking it now though.

however Drake in those commercials(including the old Michael commercial) is who I appreciate seeing the most.

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
I always thought Sackboy had such a huge chance of being a great Sony mascot. But they kind they abandoned that.

Deleted member 10747

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sony does not have and does not need a mascot. They are that diverse in their line up and are known for games and in certain regions synonym for games.

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
You me, everyone is their mascot, arrogant Sony is back and they're too cheap to make their own mascot!