• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who Is The Best Ninja In Video Gaming?

• Gray Fox/Raiden [Metal Gear Series]

• Joe Musashi/Hotsuma [Shinobi Series]

• Scorpion/Sub Zero [Mortal Kombat Series]

• Strider Hiryu [Strider Series]

• Ryu Hayabusa [Ninja Gaiden Series]

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
I chose Joe Musashi because he's the OG Ninja for me. I remember going to the movie theater just to play the arcade of Shinobi and now I'm lucky enough to own the arcade cabinet. The game blew me away back then and is still one of my favorite ninja games of all time.

Jadusable

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Crazy to think about how far Raiden has come as a character in the mindshare of the public. You definitely wouldn't see him on a poll like this a decade ago. Man, people used to HATE him. He really found his footing with MGR, damn shame that won't continue.

Cocolina

Oct 28, 2017
Joe? JOE?

ae3f1a6bb3c2d9459def32f0c7a72d98.gif

Deleted member 17210

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The one that's eating Zeed, of course.

tumblr_o0v2x3umeq1u6jjy9o1_400.gif

How the hell is he currently in fourth place in the poll? If you haven't played the 2d Shinobi games, go do that, and then vote.

Games like Shinobi, Shadow Dancer, Revenge of Shinobi, Shinobi III and others are top tier side-scrollers with excellent controls, detailed artwork, catchy music, bad ass moves, and replayability.

Last edited:

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
This one was pretty tough, but I'm going with Joe Musashi. Shinobi just slightly edges the Ninja Gaiden games for me (well the 2d games). Plus Shinobi has the hotter jams lol.

All of the choices in the poll are pretty awesome though. Shoutouts to his dad Jiro Musashi who has cool design too.

latest

Shinobi 3DS is still underrated.

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
Are Ninjas the best designed character class in gaming? This topic sure is proving it with the other characters also not on the poll.

gordofredito

Banned
Jan 16, 2018
always had a soft spot for Ryu, but I don't think I've ever beaten a Ninja Gaiden game. They were too hard for me and the newer ones kinda sucked

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Scorpion's probably the most recognizable. Ironically that means hes a pretty bad ninja as far as doing what a ninja does

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Hayabusa is pretty peerless at his profession. To navigate situations like this:
48nBv7.gif

And this:
FluffySomeCatbird-max-1mb.gif

You have to be a true Master Ninja.

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Is there a way to add more choices to a poll beyond just 5? Believe me there's at least 8 others that I want to add - most of which have been mentioned in here already.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Of the poll options, it's gotta be Hayabusa.
He's just got that video game lineage in his corner, and a spiffy izuna drop.

Cokomon

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Also, surprisingly little mention if Taki from Soul Calibur and Genji from Overwatch.