• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who Is The Best Ninja In Video Gaming?

• Gray Fox/Raiden [Metal Gear Series]

• Joe Musashi/Hotsuma [Shinobi Series]

• Scorpion/Sub Zero [Mortal Kombat Series]

• Strider Hiryu [Strider Series]

• Ryu Hayabusa [Ninja Gaiden Series]

Results are only viewable after voting.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I'd have to go with Hayabusa. I like the NES games, and he made such a great transition to 3D and it's fantastic just to watch people who are adept at using him and doing all sort of flashy combos.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Raiden is the hero the world needs.
6afcc4563db31f4a2d4f01567b9aa5e9.png

SpokkX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey where is "the last ninja" or that douche streamer with that original name "ninja"?

RicJFNas

Oct 28, 2017
None of these frankly, because they aren't anything like real ninjas. My pick goes to the protagonist of Mark of the Ninja.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Max Caulfield.

img_2939.jpg

But nah, I went for ma boi Raiden, even if it's almost by default by not playing any of the others for a decent amount of time.

ThatMonocle

Jan 12, 2019
The gang from the Goemon series.

None of these other ninjas have giant robot allies with amazing theme songs.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
Gray Fox might have the "coolness factor" happening, and Strider was the star of one of the best Genesis games, but come on. It's pretty obvious who the Ninja of video games is. Joe would be my second choice (since Kage from VF isn't listed). Revenge of Shinobi was easily one of the greatest 16-bit games of all time, and what was even more impressive was that it was one of the earlier releases. The original one, that had Spider-Man, The Hulk and Terminator in it. Plus Shinobi (Arcade and Genesis) and Shadowdancer.

Last edited:

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Glad to see Ryu Hayabusa getting some respect. Ninja Gaiden games are great.

Oct 25, 2017
Hayabusa. Even have a statue of him in my living room.

Ninja Gaiden Black is one of the greatest games ever made.

lazygecko

Oct 25, 2017
The hipster choice would be someone who's actually focused on stealth and assassination and not just being an action/fighting game badass.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, if you put Goemon in a poll I have to vote for Goemon.

Not even Raiden can rival his abilities.