• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Best Turtle

• Leonardo

Votes: 221 23.8%
  • Donatello

Votes: 304 32.7%
  • Michelangelo

Votes: 196 21.1%
  • Raphael

Votes: 209 22.5%

• Total voters

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
As a kid, Leonardo was my favorite one and my brother's turtle was Donatello.
But after watching 2003 series and other things, Raphael became my favorite and I like its character more than others.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Forty Six! *jump claps* Forty Seven! *jump claps* Forty Eig....

4th? Yeah...
Z7ugA4u.gif

Brickhunt

Feb 4, 2018
Brazil
Leonardo decapitated Shredder twice. One was a fake out (TMNT 2k3), but the other was for real (2012).
Leo gets my vote. Dude knows what it needs to be done, censorship be damned.

leafcutter

Feb 14, 2018
Mikey was my favorite as a kid, and then reading the IDW comics as an adult... he's still my favorite.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Donatello often looks for non-violent solutions to conflicts. He definitely chooses dialogue traits in CRPGs. Oh shit, I'm self-inserting.
he made an armored van that shoots manhole covers...there's nothing non-violent about that.

at least Leo and Raph own their violence. Donny just skirts around it with words.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
I think that everyone has significant votes should tell you the TMNT are just a great team. There's no weak link.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
donatello

purple >
he's the PC dude of the bunch. can smoke as much weed as mikey but isn't some annoying burnout brah. has a staff.

Dogo Mojo

Oct 27, 2017
Raph gets shit done, the rest of them wait around till splinter or Leo tells them what to do. He also wears red which is the best color other than purple.

Oct 28, 2017
Raph and it's not close. As a child, I was definitely a Donatello guy though.

At the very least, we can all agree that Mikey is last.

rb1121

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Chicago
Leondardo is the choice for all the boring people

Donatello is a fucking nerd

Raph is probably excited for the My Chemical Romance reunion

Mikey is the cool one who actually just wants to chill and be your bro. He also technically lasted the longest 1v1 against Shredder in the movie.

Leo was the only one who could hold his own against Shredder in the 80s cartoon (the only one that is canon)

Mar 30, 2019
Well, the lives of Mikey fans don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world Era, that's why your getting on that plane.

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
Depends on the iteration. As a kid during the late 80s and throughout the 90s I loved Raphael. He's the most badass in the 1990 film and has the best voice (Rob Paulson) in the Fred Wolf cartoon. Also his weapons are really unique and cool, at least for media at that time.

Over time I've come to appreciate Leonardo more. Especially in the 2012 cartoon where he is my favorite of the four. He has the best character arc and I relate to him a lot since I'm also the oldest sibling in my family and understand the pressures that brings, which the show explores well.

Mikey is fun and all but I never find him very compelling.

Don is by far the most underrated. I love that the 2012 show worked really hard to flesh him out more as he usually gets the least attention.

Nov 11, 2017
Glad to see so many votes for my boy Leo. All my friends thought he was just the boring leader guy. But blue is the best color, and swords are cool, so there.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I've talked about this before, but there was a scene in the TMNT movie I vividly remember seeing as a kid but definitely wasn't in the VHS version. It was when the turtles are all at the farm with April, and they're training together. Leo turns his bandanna around to blindfold himself and whoops everyone else's ass. That's why he was my favorite.

I've seen screenshots of this scene, so I know it existed, but the question is how the hell I even saw it in the first place since as far as I know it was cut from the film.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
I've talked about this before, but there was a scene in the TMNT movie I vividly remember seeing as a kid but definitely wasn't in the VHS version. It was when the turtles are all at the farm with April, and they're training together. Leo turns his bandanna around to blindfold himself and whoops everyone else's ass. That's why he was my favorite.

I've seen screenshots of this scene, so I know it existed, but the question is how the hell I even saw it in the first place since as far as I know it was cut from the film.
You've unlocked, Farmhand Donatello.

training2.jpg

Robochimp

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Leonardo was always my favorite but the best turtle Michelangelo, he's a party dude and he was probably the first one to say cowabunga.

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
Leo is my boy. Donnie is a dork, Mikey is a goof and Raph was badass as a kid but his stupid temper is a problem.

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
How the fuck is Michelangelo not winning, seriously?

He's very clearly the best and I just assumed he was basically everyone's fave.

Donatello winning? Wtf.