• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Best Turtle

• Leonardo

Votes: 221 23.8%
  • Donatello

Votes: 304 32.7%
  • Michelangelo

Votes: 196 21.1%
  • Raphael

Votes: 209 22.5%

• Total voters

Sojiro

Jun 24, 2018
I always liked Don the most with leo right behind, I am glad to see the poll following suit.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
Raph for life.

He's always been the most interesting of the turtles. Kinda like Leo is to Goku as Raph is to Vegeta. Most always playing second place when he could be the strongest however his anger often gets in the way. Plus he seems to take it the hardest when Splinter gets abducted.

giphy.gif

and he fucked April

Last edited:

Gifmaker

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I would argue that it relies heavily in which incarnation we are talking here. I for one never liked Mikey before the 2012 cartoon. But I think I always liked Raph, so that should be my choice even though I tend to like them all equally by now.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
In my youth, I was a Mikey fan. As I've grown older, I've seen the error of my ways.

Donnie for life.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Raph for life.

He's always been the most interesting of the turtles. Kinda like Leo is to Goku as Raph is to Vegeta. Most always playing second place when he could be the strongest however his anger often gets in the way. Plus he seems to take it the hardest when Splinter gets abducted.

giphy.gif

and he fucked April
Yeah, it's Raph

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Among my friends growing up pretending to be TMNT on the playground, I felt like I was the only one that associated with Mikey the most. He was funny and likable. Donnie was a close second because he was the smart one. Yet on the playground, I was always forced to be Leonardo :|

Ecotic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People always pick the turtle they most personally identify with. My problem is I'm a cross between Raphael and Donatello, there's no one turtle that most encapsulates me. I'm definitely not the straight-laced Leonardo or the party dude Michelangelo though.

Salty_Josh

Oct 28, 2017
Raphael is obviously the best but I voted Leonardo. The fact you nerds picked Donatello shows there is something wrong with you people. I'm so close to leaving this forum for good

lasthope106

Oct 25, 2017
Iowa USA
When I was a kid Leonardo was my favorite, but now that I'm older Raph is the best. He has an internal struggle with his anger the other don't have, and he is probably the one that loves the other turtles and splinter the most.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Donny is the best, Mikey is great, Leo is alright, Raph is edgelord trash.

Oct 25, 2017
Raph for life.

giphy.gif

and he fucked April
He certainly got the biggest upgrade going from the original cartoon where he was only sarcastic to the movie. Him and then Shredder.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
He certainly got the biggest upgrade going from the original cartoon where he was only sarcastic to the movie. Him and then Shredder.

I'm sure you already know this but from what I understand they changed his character since in the cartoon he was too similar to Mike. So this was the first time Raph got his edgy personality. And I say for the better.

Also Raph got a girlfriend in the cartoon. Mona Lisa

latest

Oct 27, 2017
I've always been partial to Mikey. The funniest and most likable. Arguably the most talented as well, but doesn't apply himself like Leo.

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada
Raphael and Leo had the best arcs in the live action & 2012 cartoon respectively. And Donatello is the dude who's the intellectual glue that keeps those two from bickering.

But out of the four, Im the only one who sees Michelangelo becoming the wise old something & adopts four orphan human kids & trains them to become ninja, etc.

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
Donatello was always my favorite. I am surprised to see him winning the poll though. When I was growing up he wasn't at all popular with the other kids.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Leonardo for me but everyone else is close. I would give anything to watch another TMNT movie like the animated one we got, love that movie.

Dreavus

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jan 12, 2018
I like the red masked one because his mask is red.

Too bad he sucks in the NES game.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Some of you have played Turtles in Time and it shows

Donatello FTW

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
MICHELANGELO IS A PARTY DUDE!!!

DONATELLO DOES MACHINES!!!

One dude is the life of the party and the other apparently has sex with machines.

WHO IS BETTER???? WTF ERA!!!!

Feb 21, 2019
As a kid, I always like Leonardo (and still do). However, (and this is just going from the first movie), I realize Raphael is actually my favorite. He has the most depth of any of them. (in the first movie anyway). The way he is the loaner, the adventurer, and deals with anger.

I also like how Leo and Raph are bookends to each other....The leader and the rebel....they respect each other for what they are though they know they will never see eye to eye on everything.

And of course this scene...both splinter and Raph....Even today, that message makes sense.

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
Donatello is the only turtle that you can 1CC the original arcade game with, therefore by default he is the best.

Oct 25, 2017
Donatello>>>>Raphael>>>>>>>Michelangelo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Leonardo

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
As a calm blue-loving nerd, Leo should stay in the sewers forever. Raph is the most right choice, but all three are great!

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
It's Raphael and y'all motherfuckers can meet me outside if you disagree.

April fucked Raph, nuff said.

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How is Donatello winning? He was the least popular by far when I was a kid. Mikey > Raph >> Leo >>>>> Don

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Raph likes Wu-Tang
Mike likes Playboi Carti
Donny likes Tech-Nine
Leo likes J-Cole

Who do you like?