• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Best Turtle

• Leonardo

Votes: 221 23.8%
  • Donatello

Votes: 304 32.7%
  • Michelangelo

Votes: 196 21.1%
  • Raphael

Votes: 209 22.5%

• Total voters

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Just popped in to say, you guys suck. The party dude is obviously the best turtle and you losers have him bottom.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
as a kid i was the Raphael guy and among the 20 Leonardo bros on the block. there were a few Michelangelo kids but they're dead or in jail now

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone voting for Donatello is only self inserting. Name something unique about his personality that doesn't involve generic technobabble. He really has nothing outside of that.

He's the most boring of the three by far.
Name something about the other personalites that don't involved generic traits likes
Calm and collected leader
Tough guy loner
Comic relief

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Was always a Leo guy as a kid lol. So that's who I voted for. Now I'm probably more of a Raphael because I love sarcasm too much.

Surprised a nerd like Donnie is winning. Or maybe I shouldn't be considering it's ERA lol. Telling on ya selves!

Zekes

Oct 25, 2017
For me it's Leo or Mike. Leo I always related to being the oldest child, and Mike is cool for being laid back a fun, but possessing the talent to be the strongest turtle

blazenumb1

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
The shows, Raphael but if I'm playing turtles the old classics, Donatello the staff could not be beat.

Oct 25, 2017
Name something about the other personalites that don't involved generic traits likes
Calm and collected leader
Tough guy loner
Comic relief
For which one? In the 2003 series pretty much all of them besides Don got some outside motivation outside the traits that the theme song listed. Leo was the perfectionist who was always trying to live up to Splinter. Who took it hard one episode when criticized by him and almost gets tricked into siding with the Shredder. He's always under pressure to live up to his expectations. In the 4th season he attacks Splinter and has to spend training with the ancient one to get out of his issues for that entire season.

Mikey had an interest in being a super hero and other stuff like comic book and was generally the laziest one, but won the battle nexus tournament and the series implies he could have been the strongest if he applied himself and got more serious.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Only one builds sex robots and fucks them.

And that's who is #1
71tlaRRDUuL._SX425_.jpg

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Even better the Shredder enters like his does in the first movie. The Turtle designs in that movie sucked hard, but they nailed the Shredder look and design and actually gave him a pretty great fight against Batman of all people.

I disagree. I like the designs both in comparison to the other low quality DC Animated films and also to make the turtles all seem unique.