• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who is the worst character in Naruto?

• Obito

Votes: 42 5.9%
  • Sakura

Votes: 247 34.7%
  • Black Zetsu/Kaguya

Votes: 108 15.2%
  • Kabuto/Orochimaru

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Danzo/The 3rd Hokage

Votes: 15 2.1%
  • The Sauce

Votes: 288 40.5%

• Total voters

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Sasuke isn't the issue. He was done pretty well up till he was trying to kill Sakura.

Sakura on the other hand only exists as a onahole for Sasuke so she's def the worst.

May 30, 2018
Sasuke

It's absolutely BS that he could keep up with Naruto, or that he was stronger than him after the first Timeskip

We see Naruto grinding, learning new jutsus and forms, but Sasuke literally gets an eye transplant and we're supposed to believe he's equal to Naruto now

After Naruto learned Rasenshuriken, or Sage mode, that should've been the end of their rivalry

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
In what world was he done pretty well?
He offered a parallel to Naruto's sadness. Naruto's was based on not being accepted by anyone, Sasuke was accepted by everyone already.

Naruto wanted to be accepted cause he never was, Sasuke didn't care because being popular meant nothing to him because he lost what was really important, his family.

Naruto never had anyone, but Sasuke has a different kind of pain, he lost people he cared about. I think it was brilliant in all honesty.

Yung Kyubii

Banned
May 12, 2018
Namikaze Minato is the only character I don't buy in Narutoverse.

Yeah this mass murderer is the sweetest guy ever.

-Pyromaniac-

Oct 25, 2017
It can't be sasuke simply by virtue of the fact that adult sasuke is objectively the best/coolest character on the show.

Sakura would have been the easy pick so I voted Zetsu/Kaguya.

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
The more I think about it, why isn't Madara up there?

Sexist asshole who never actually gets his and is treated as a villain not for his viewpoints but his methods. That's a lot worse than Danzo or Kabuto certainly.

I don't see Hinata as an option sadly so I can't vote :(
tenor.gif

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's Sasuke. Sakura is not even close to being as bad as him.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's Sasuke. Everyone voting for Sakura, I get it (She's #2), but y'all ignoring that Sasuke's the one that massively brings down not just her character, but Naruto as well due to their insane obsession with him. Then of course, all the other crap he's done. His existence itself after a certain point singlehandedly brings down the quality of the series due to the increased focus he's given.

Even if you want to vote for Sakura due to her obsession with Sasuke, Karin is an arguably worse example of this, despite not being as relevant.

It can't be sasuke simply by virtue of the fact that adult sasuke is objectively the best/coolest character on the show.

They said Naruto, not Boruto lol

Oct 26, 2017
I like Sasuke in Boruto, it helps that Sarada is a pretty likeable character. Before that though, eesh.

But Sakura is still terrible even in Boruto, so she edges out.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
Whoo, this is hard...actually, nah it's Sasuke. He's basically the reason for a lot of this series' terribleness.

Sakura is a close 2nd, if not straight up tied.

-Pyromaniac-

Oct 25, 2017
It's Sasuke. Everyone voting for Sakura, I get it (She's #2), but y'all ignoring that Sasuke's the one that massively brings down not just her character, but Naruto as well due to their insane obsession with him. Then of course, all the other crap he's done. His existence itself after a certain point singlehandedly brings down the quality of the series due to the increased focus he's given.

Even if you want to vote for Sakura due to her obsession with Sasuke, Karin is an arguably worse example of this, despite not being as relevant.

They said Naruto, not Boruto lol
even in brief glimpses he's the coolest lol

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
Itachi is the worst by pretending to care about his brother while mentally and physically torturing him to be his puppet.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty telling that Sasuke and Sakura are neck and neck. Two of the three main characters.

Is Naruto just a joint hate read/watch on Era?

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
It's probably Sakura.

That said, Naruto-hyperventilate-Jesus is just as bad as Uchihaha Sasuke.

Kishi fucked over his big 3. At least Naruto and Sasuke became ridiculously powerful.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Its Sakura or Sasuke. No wrong answer among those two. Its 1A and 1A.

Yep, both 1A.

nanskee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 31, 2017
I think I stopped watching because of Sasuke and Sakura. Also the death of Neji, that was it

Deleted member 5334

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly? Worst Character?

The Curry (of Life).

original.gif

Honestly, real answer? Honestly, it's really a toss up between Sakura and Sasuke with me, but not because they're inherently terribly written characters, but rather actions and such the characters take over the course of the series. The thing with Sakura pains me is she has an absolutely insanely good fight early on during the beginning of the time skip stuff, and then it just sorta... never really gets to that point quite again. She tends to get side lined a lot.

Sasuke just... His actions really make no sense to me, even coming from a revenge angle.

Deleted member 31092

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Sakura is an insulting character. Her whole arc is an insult to what good writing is about, and Kishimoto actually backpedal ANY kind of progress she has had in the entirety of Naruto just to make her a couple with Sasuke at the end.

I cannot believe how she can have even just 1 sigle fan in the world.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
Sakura is an insulting character. Her whole arc is an insult to what good writing is about, and Kishimoto actually backpedal ANY kind of progress she has had in the entirety of Naruto just to make her a couple with Sasuke at the end.

I cannot believe how she can have even just 1 sigle fan in the world.

Still better than Hinata

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Sakura would be fine IF Kishimoto had had her get over Sasuke which he FAILED to do.

But my vote goes to Sasuke, he ruins everything good about the series.

Soran

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bringing Hinata to prop Sakura is like bringing Kankuro to prop Sasuke. Compare her with the rest of the main characters not a minor one.