• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who is WORSE?

• Pete Buttigieg

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Michael Bloomberg

Votes: 135 92.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I'm going to personally say Pete is scummier. Bloomberg just seems like a rich, narcissistic racist who thinks he can buy an election. If he can't, oh well, he's just go swim in his money vault. Pete seems to want to actively destroy the party and kneecap whoever wins the nomination, likely Bernie, on his way out. He's now suggesting voter fraud in Nevada when he just lost hard. At least Bloomberg hasn't stooped that low...so far. Either way, both of these guys make Biden look better by comparison. He's bad, just not that bad.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They both suck, but Pete will go when he secures a book deal or some shit like that.

TheAndyMan

Banned
Feb 11, 2019
Utah
Being a huge racist who wants to buy the election is literally what's wrong with America. It's like being sick with the flu, and someone suggests the Super-flu to help you.

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to say Bloomberg just because he has more expansive resources to wreak his havoc and harm

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Bloomberg has worse plans and policies but Pete is worse for the Democratic party because he's the weakest candidate that they are trying so hard to push

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Bloomberg is to Trump as Buttigieg is to Paul Ryan. Like at least Paul Ryan isn't also clearly a sexual predator.

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Bloomberg is a Republican and represents everything that's wrong with America today.

Pete is the worst of the actual Democratic candidates, but he's still a Democrat.

Maledict

Oct 25, 2017
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with people?

One is a former republican who has tried to buy his way to the presidency. He offers nothing of note to the presidency or race.

One is the first out LgBt candidate pushing a raft of policies *to the left of Obama*.

I'm actually frankly disgusted this is even a question. How can you *possibly* consider yourself even vaguely left wing and ask this question???

Edit: I don't think it a coincidence at all that the gay guy gets far more personal hate that the guy to the right of him policy wise, or the guy with a significantly worse record on racial issues,M.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Wonder how history will view Bloomberg if he actually throws his billions behind Bernie as he recently promised.

¡Hip Hop!

Nov 9, 2017
They are both awful. If probably give Bloomberg the edge though. Pete doesn't even speak like a human being but Bloomberg comes off like the rest of the world is beneath him.

TXULJ

Banned
Apr 12, 2019
I haven't been to this forum in awhile for people like OP, but man right when I started to come back this bs shows up. You don't have to like Pete, you can disagree on his policies, but for this echo chamber to go so far left that we can't even see the difference of the third most progressive candidate in the nomination and Bloomberg is tragic and honestly embarassing.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Pete is an empty suit, but Bloomberg is literally part of the problem with our current political system.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
We don't need this thread. And this can be discussed in the Primary OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.