• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Feb 4, 2018
Me? It's Kiryu.

latest
yup

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kiki. I bet she works on her valentines cards throughout the whole year

9315861677684cb6a442ed954841b404

Teepo671

Nov 1, 2017
Guam
Welp, SFV CE released today and I'm a Chun main so I'll be spending some time with the first lady of fighting games a little later.

chunli-suitcases.png

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
For a serious answer, Chie Satonaka. She's just so chill and fun to be around.

edit: oh, uh, I realized she's like 15 in Persona 4, lol. Some of the games that came out after P4 have her as an adult, right? So, adult Chie then.

If it makes you feel better, Chie would be like 25 atm, considering p4 canonically takes place in 2011.

Yukiko or Rise would be great choice personally. Maybe chihaya?

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Sebille from D:OS2, just a badass and her accent...damn...

img.php
I actually wrote up a backstory and journal for my Div OS 2 main character (I was playing co-op with my brother online, who did the same, so that we could really get a feel for one another's characters and headcanons).

Basically my character was a middle-aged human ranger who was obsessed with poisons and grandeur (having been raised by a pairing of noteworthy bards - a trade he rejected, but not before tasting fame). At first I fully intended him to become the Divine no matter what, even if that meant purposely impairing my brother's ability to do so, because this guy felt he was the right fit for it from the get-go.
By the time we made it to Arx, the script had been flipped. Sebille was my AI companion (my brother's was Ifan) and by then, our party's perspective on Divinity had changed pretty significantly. For my MC, Sebille had revealed herself over time to be the only being he'd ever met that was truly worthy of Divinity, and he'd gladly be her valiant underling until the day that death took him.
Sebille is just the best.

TinTuba47

Nov 14, 2017
I'd be petrified to go on a date with a woman who has literally murdered thousands of people.

with that in mind, I'll pick some regular non-homicidal woman from some slice-of-life adventure game. Can't think of a specific example though

Kaz Mk II

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Waifu thread? Sure.

I've always been fond of Juri from Street Fighter. I love pretty much everything about her.

wpzkw6.jpg