• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I love how OP also asked "and why?" yet no one really replies to that part, because the answer is basically always just "because he/she/they looks cool"
I'm actually having trouble narrowing down a pick because when it comes down to it, most ninjas in games are characterised by being aloof and looking cool and it's not the trope I gravitate towards.
But I learnt new lore about shadow from FF6 thanks to this thread so yay for explanations.

Jadow

Oct 27, 2017
My favorite Street Fighter, my man Vega, his design is so memorable to me, a combination of the simple yet elegant mask plus the claw gives him this aura of danger and mystery around him...also he is a narcissistic creep who tried to have his way with Ken's wife in a comic

vegacaged.jpg

vega-chunli-sfmovie.gif

XaosWolf

One Winged Slayer - Powered by Friendshipā„¢
Oct 27, 2017
Ryu Hayabusa is my favourite ninja for sure. (Runner-up is Grey Fox)
Hope the NG collection rumours are true even if they are the Sigma versions.

__au_ra_ninja_and_yugiri_mistwalker_final_fantasy_and_1_more_drawn_by_pengnangehao__34b0ddfe4e3c5fa9e34eb624141b071b.jpg

Yugiri Mistwalker from Final Fantasy XIV
And this is my favourite kunoichi. I wish she was involved in the NIN job quests though.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Probably sekiro (personality makes perfect sense given his upbringing) and raiden (just batshit insane mgs stuff).

I like Yugiri from Ffxiv too, but she's been in the background for quite a while now, so it's hard to see much personality from her. Though being quiet, reserved and professional is kind of her thing to begin with.

Does Baiken from Guilty Gear count?

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
Half the ninjas in this thread were designed to titillate rather than assassinate.