• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who's the better date?

• Nami

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Hinata

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Orihime

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • ...Sakura I guess

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Nico Robin

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Rukia

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
User Banned (1 Week): Creating an Inappropriate Thread
8aa.jpg

n2IW2lw.jpg

To3Ko8g.jpg

6b2.jpg

It's Valentine Day (I am also really bored!), so to celebrate let's bring in anime waifus in the mix! But I will only be focusing on these 3 series.

Now I know some Might be thinking why Orihime is here...well as far as I know Kubo does think she's the heroine of Bleach. Though you can also make the argument that it's really Rukia and I really wouldn't disagree, but she basically disappears after some time, but so the same can be said of Orihime...so Bleach is a mess when thinking about this.

Sakura is here as a joke really since she's the most hated character in Naruto.

Chose wisely! You cant change your vote!

Last edited:

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
There's something these three have in common that's directly proportional to their popularity, but I can't quite figure it out...

In any case, Nami would rob you blind on Valentine's day, so no way is it her.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nami is high maintenance, Hinata and Orihime are easy to please, but Hinata doesn't have obsessive attachment issues

Nami or Hinata

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
I believe Orihime was a terrible cook, while Hinata was a great one. So she would make a great Valentine's dinner.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I only know Nami and Nico Robin. Out of those two I'd have to go Nico Robin, Nami would probably make you pay her or something.

Dec 24, 2017
Do you think there is a video game forum in Asia where there is discussion on how it might seem like Daphne is the ideal Western girlfriend, but everyone knows that Velma is concealing big tits under her orange sweater?

AlwaysSalty

The Fallen
Nov 12, 2017
User Banned (1 Month): Misogyny
To the one who voted Sakura, you don't stick your dick in crazy.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
We're not doing waifu threads. Not today, not ever.

Review the FAQ:
Respect a Diverse Audience

What might seem harmless or funny to you can be hurtful to others. Exclusionary behavior, casual or otherwise, is not tolerated. Be mindful at all times that your posts are not only being read by men; you should be considerate of women members and how your words might make them feel. We specifically discourage inappropriate or vulgar objectification of women.

We will also be reviewing some individual posts because apparently you fuckers can't be normal (e.g. this is why you're alone on Valentine's Day).

Status
Not open for further replies.