• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who would win in a battle?

• Sekiro's roosters

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Zelda's Cuccos

Votes: 114 86.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Becks'

Dec 7, 2017
Canada
I have been playing Sekiro recently and roosters can be a pain in the ass if they manage to get you in the first area.

However, most of us know that you do not want to mess with Zelda's Cuccos.

937ef0ce740b9cac463af767f257e43b.gif

So, if we pit them against each other, who do you think would win?

I think Zelda's Cuccos would win because of the sheer amount of them attacking at the same time but Sekiro's roosters wouldn't give up that easily considering the size and their aggressive behavior.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Invincible murder birds vs some overgrown poultry that goes down in 1-2 hits. It's not even a fair fight.

suracity

Nov 6, 2017
OP you are kidding yourself if you think Sekiro's rooster stands a chance
I mean you can two shots them without upgrade, one shot with attack upgrade, backstab them, slow-mo kill-cam them

what can you do with cuccos? nothing

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
The cuccos would dominate to such a degree that it wouldn't even be funny. The carnage would be horrifying!

banter

Jan 12, 2018
Cuccos don't stop until you die or you load into another area... Those Sekiro ones have a health bar, so I'm going with Cuccos.

Kneefoil

Oct 25, 2017
Cuccos are literally unbeatable, unless you consider managing to run away from them a victory.

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I mean the OP shows Cuccos taking out a Mobiln, that seems like it should take of the rooster on its own.

Cucco's > Mobiln > Rooster

Unless were talking TP Cucco's, then flee. . .

Escaflow

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm not sure on the winner but every time I came across the rooster in Sekiro, I can't help to think how huge and tasty the drumstick is once cooked .

Nanashrew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing stops Cuccos. If you disturb them, pray to whatever God you know because this is your end.

Yoshimitsu126

The Fallen
Nov 11, 2017
United States
What is the origin of Cucoos being invincible and then calling others to attack you in Zelda? Like why did the programmers even bother to program that in the first place? Whatever the reason, I'm glad it has became a staple of Zelda.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I can't think of an enemy or force in gaming that can beat cuccos. Even Ganon doesn't mess with them.