• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
Kobra???

Out of all the characters to choose from you picked one of the claymation herpaderps from MKD...wat.

I would like the Ninjas that were missing from MKX (Ermac, Noob, Smoke, Rain etc) and Kabal.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
A sequel was announced and it's included in game pass.

Steam shows an uptick of players too when MK11 was announced.

There are certainly people playing it. Just wanted to point out the potential reason.
Kinda crazy to see just how similar MKX and SFV are on Steam, actually.

The less said about MvC:I, on the other hand...

I still think a Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat is feasible, blast it.

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Oh fuck, yeah bring in Havik somehow. He was sick in the comic.

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
YES

Characters who are shitty and are the best kind to bring back so that you can revise them. Meat has potential; he's fucking weird and gross. Self-dismemberment is a great power. Ms. Fortune, man!

And I want Stryker back because Stryker's awesome.

I want all the dumb characters in — Mokap, Meat, Stryker — and it's time to properly introduce Skully.
I would like the Ninjas that were missing from MKX (Ermac, Noob, Smoke, Rain etc) and Kabal.
Ermac is in X

Last edited:

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
I mean it's not new news that SFV didn't so well because Capcom decided not to cater to the Ken fans (SFIV 8m+ sales | SFV ~2m sales). So now is the perfect opportunity for NRS to reintroduce Kobra, just give that dude a hurricane kick, hadouken and shoryuken and watch all those SF fans be there day 1 for MK 11. It would be the best selling MK game to date.
Never change.

giphy.gif

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking Kobra my god.

Anyway, Frost, Noob, Smoke, Rain and Fujin are like my top 5 most wanted but I don't expect all of them.

Geldboom

Oct 28, 2017
I would love these characters to return:

Noob
Rain

and Skarlet (I would love it if she has her MKX comic costume... It's a lot better then her mk9 design)
latest

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Would love Skarlet to return, her design, powers and story are awesome.

Irishmantis

Jan 5, 2019
Havik has to happen hopefully

He's being like most requested outside of Fujin.
They put him MK9 and MKX endings.
He was a big deal in the comic.

His design screams MK like to an equal scale Kabal does

He doesn't give a fuck and follows no rules.
Get in him NRS it's time.

Now I'm undecided just to say he's from OutWorld/Netherealm or actually from Chaos realm because to me Choas realm is too binary and redundant. But regardless of which let him keep his choas mindstate

Also I've always hated Reiko but can somebody post a screen from the comic where he has the blood curse?

That really sold me on him, only if he looked like that and not a Shao Khan lite we good

Last edited:

fhqwhgads

Oct 28, 2017
Seconding the notion of bringing back the good Deadly Alliance/Deception characters
I'll even take the bad characters from those games over the shitty kombat kids.
Also put Meat in, I unironically loved him in Armageddon.

Last edited:

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Characters that have potential story-wise but need better designs:
Reiko
Hotaru
Nitara
Ashrah

Characters that have potential design-wise but need better stories:
Kira
Kai

Characters that are already on the verge or greatness, they just need time to shine:
Fujin
Li Mei
Havik
Frost

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'd like to see Venom/Carnage and Spawn, as edgy as these are. The one game where edgy shit doesn't bother me is MK lol.

Dec 15, 2017
You gotta love PS2 era kids, asking for characters from the darkest days of the Franchise. Why don't they bring create a fatality as well?
I want the Franchise yo thrive so please don't do anything recommendeded by anyone whose first mk was from the PS2 era

Just bring back Stryker, i want that police brutality. And Mk2 Shang Tsung

OP
OP

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
Ed Boon, you said you were listening to the fans. It's Kobra's time to shine. :]