• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Why are millennials/Gen Z always horny?

Oct 25, 2017
It’s constant euphemisms and thatsmyfetish.jpeg and talking about eating ass like it’s something to be proud of.

Why are you young people obsessed with sex?
Yeah those old timers sure weren't horny when then were fucking 12 year olds.

Also memes never existed back in the day. Or the internet.

Jan 3, 2019
Because we are? And most of us are stoned and getting stoned sometimes gets you horny because of the strain, and to be fair not many Gen Z people are actually having sex so being horny is a bi product of that.

Tho speaking on that subject.

That's my secret I'm always horny.

jcs

Aug 7, 2018
Millenials are old now, but most people of Gen Z are at the age or around the age when humans are horny 90% of the time.

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe because we finally have a generation developing a healthy relationship with sex and sexuality.

You need to take that stick out of the ... mud.

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
At 36 I have yet to slow down.

Don't see it happening when I'm in my 40s or 50s either. I love the ladies (well, my lady).

I'm just glad I'm married to a woman that loves it as much as I do now (ex could live without it...sucked). I'd put in work twice a day if we didn't have 3 kids and full time jobs, haha.

Oct 27, 2017
Teenagers and 20-ers? Dude.
Honestly, i'm glad it's not that bad anymore at my age.

But i heard more and more of them are having less sex than ever.

Oct 28, 2017
Fucking is good fun, and we're a generation more likely to respect others in terms of sexual liberation. It makes sense that it would become a more openly discussed topic, even in humour.

Feb 16, 2018
All generations have been horny, maybe the younger gens are just more sex positive and more open to discuss it. Plus eating ass is where it’s at, treat your partner.