• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Because we are? And most of us are stoned and getting stoned sometimes gets you horny because of the strain, and to be fair not many Gen Z people are actually having sex so being horny is a bi product of that.

Tho speaking on that subject.

That's my secret I'm always horny.

Deleted member 46493

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
Millenials are old now, but most people of Gen Z are at the age or around the age when humans are horny 90% of the time.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe because we finally have a generation developing a healthy relationship with sex and sexuality.

You need to take that stick out of the ... mud.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
At 36 I have yet to slow down.

Don't see it happening when I'm in my 40s or 50s either. I love the ladies (well, my lady).

I'm just glad I'm married to a woman that loves it as much as I do now (ex could live without it...sucked). I'd put in work twice a day if we didn't have 3 kids and full time jobs, haha.

Meatfist

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure millennials have less sex but I'm too busy touching my meat to find the article, sry

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Millennial are havin less sex, and not just because they can't have it.

I think it's just how easy sex jokes are.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Teenagers and 20-ers? Dude.
Honestly, i'm glad it's not that bad anymore at my age.

But i heard more and more of them are having less sex than ever.

Oct 28, 2017
Fucking is good fun, and we're a generation more likely to respect others in terms of sexual liberation. It makes sense that it would become a more openly discussed topic, even in humour.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Threads asking why we're horny all the time?

NOECI0s.gif

Feb 16, 2018
All generations have been horny, maybe the younger gens are just more sex positive and more open to discuss it. Plus eating ass is where it's at, treat your partner.

Oct 27, 2017
Studies have shown that Gen Z are the least sexually active generation ever. So they might talk about it more, but they do it less.

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
it's a strange time. it's more acceptable than ever to be open about your sexuality, but less acceptable than ever to be a pervert.