• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
canada
Given Goku left and Radditz was off planet I imagine others were too besides Broly

Like the biggest scenario I can think of would be Saiyan Rebels/democrats who wished to overthrow King Vegeta and hid off planet

This is a stealth "I want more saiyan lore" thread

m0therzer0

Mobile Gaming Product Manager
Verified
Nov 19, 2017
San Francisco bay area
I've only watched like the first couple seasons of Z, but I think if some ultra powerful alien blew my planet up while I was off world, I probably would do my best to get somewhere far, far away and be forgotten about.

badboy78660

Oct 27, 2017
Anything is possible, especially with them doing Broly justice and reintroducing him (one of my favorite Saiyans)!

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
They're all in Hell or in some corner of the Universe getting punked by superior Alien lifeforms.

It's easy to forget that most Saiyans were Oozaru-abusing jobbers, but it's the truth.

Last edited:

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Well there's a whole planet of em in universe 6, saiyans are the Green Lanterns of that universe.

Wzrd

Oct 26, 2017
Portland, Oregon
ERA's turned into a DBZ forum and I'm scared.
2dkwk15.gif

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Seriously though I would *love to pieces* a Dragon Ball series in the future long past Goku in a world with with the DBO/Xenoverse creation races populating the Earth and where power-wise we're reset back down to Saiyan Saga levels (initially, of course).

Plus, Xenoverse could use another timeline to skip forward to. It's kinda weird that time-travel has become so heavily explored in Dragon Ball when there's only the Goku Era that appears to have any significance.

*but I repeat, burn it all down if Saiyans don't have tails.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
On the topic of raditz, it's super weird to me how he's never brought up like ever. I wouldn't mind him being rezzed. Always loved his design. And especially since goku likes challengers and there is a saiyan shortage, oh and it's his brother, I'm just surprised he's never been mentioned

I really want U6 saiyans to be fleshed out. U7 saiyans had their chance

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
I'd wish the Saiyans would go away. They've made 90% of the cast completely useless in a fight.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, I think it's been mentioned at some point that Saiyans had a low population even before Freeza got to them - more interested in fighting than fucking I guess.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
according to DB minus Freiza called all Saiyan to Vegeta waited a month for most to get there. And then blew it up.

Like Saiyans weren't exactly the smartest bunch of people in the universe.

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Speaking of a rejuvenated Saiyan race

I wanna see the Saiyan race mix with a race other than humans and see how that turns out. Maybe make the Frieza Race reproduce via males and have a Goku/Frieza sparring session go wrong, then I'll totally be on board the Frieza resurrection.

JIAcKgO.gif

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's like three new ones every movie. The only thing there are more of is androids Trunks forgot abour

Cup O' Tea?

Nov 2, 2017
I always just assumed Frieza ordered a purge somewhat like order 66 in that Star Wars film. Radditz & Nappa were only spared because they worked directly for Vegeta.
Maybe Frieza and his army killed any stragglers after Planet Vegeta was destroyed.
We kind of see this first hand in the Bardock TV special. Frieza sent Dodoria and his crew to wipe out Bardock and his team on Planet Meat. Mind you this was technically before Planet Vegeta was destroyed but I think it's safe to assume Frieza would have used similar tactics to wipe out any other stragglers.
Frieza blew them up with their planet. I'm pretty sure this was explain early on in the Namek saga OP
Sure but the Saiyans were working all over the galaxy conquering planets for Frieza. It doesn't make any sense they would all be on Planet Vegeta when it blew up.
I'd wish the Saiyans would go away. They've made 90% of the cast completely useless in a fight.
I have the opposite opinion. If I were going to make a new dbz series, I'd make it a prequel set on Planet Vegeta showing the events of the Saiyan/Tuffle war right up until Vegeta's destruction. I would totally ditch Goku and all his stupid earth friends in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

Deleted member 35011

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017

I feel like that to a degree too, but on the other hand the Saiyans being so ridiculously overpowered is also part of what made Android 17 feel so rad that last arc. I think Super did a good(though not perfect) job in selling the non-Saiyans as important in that arc and I'm optimistic about whatever next anime we get once the Broly movie comes out.

Oct 27, 2017
Hot takes:

Now that all you need to go Super Saiyan is a tingling feeling in the back of your shoulders I do not give a fuck about them.

Yes, I do remember Boo saga. Goten also got it randomly, it was already a mistake.

I simply miss that legendary aura it had during Namek/Android Saga :(

Where are the tails? Best parts of them, making them visually different from humans.

Also U6 was a mistake. Cabba is the only worthwhile character because he gives Geetz the senpai role. Kale and Cauflafluflilo (what a name) are trash.

On topic - I don't want more Saiyans.

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Where are the tails? Best parts of them, making them visually different from humans.

Amen.

Also U6 was a mistake. Cabba is the only worthwhile character because he gives Geetz the senpai role. Kale and Cauflafluflilo (what a name) are trash.

but no

Cauli is easily the best addition to the series since Beerus/Whis. Actually has a fun personality as opposed to blandfest Cabba whose only positive is developing Vegeta's character.