• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 3294

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That Link as a male don't seem to mind being treated as a girl, says a lot of about the character, which would be completely lost, when you play as another gender! You lose this kind of characterization, when you just mindless would be able to change genders. Would it work in BotW? Maybe. Would Link be as charming without rewrites? No!

Again i don't say, that it should not be an option, but that it would cost extra work, money and time to keep the subtle characterization of Link in between different gender option.
I don't think you get my point: there is no need for Link's character to change at all. A non-binary Link can just be the same as Link usually is with no change in character, aside from what pronouns they use. And it's complete bullshit that Link would somehow be less charming if they'd be non-binary.

If you mean that Link would need to face discrimination cause of their gender: they wouldn't. The Zelda world isn't the same as our world, everyone could just be cool with non-binary people already.

Last edited:

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Link could be non-binary, but I don't really like thread premise. Looking gender neutral absolutely doesn't have to affect gender identity, and the idea of turning a character non-binary (or retroactively making it so that they have always been non-binary) based on their looks or even behaviour isn't something that should happen.
That said, while I feel it would be out of place to have a side story about it in a Zelda game, I wouldn't mind if Link were genderqueer. Just not because of what OP said.

Headcanon is probably the best option though. I feel the topic would be too deep to actively bring up in a Zelda game without it feeling very out of place, and even gender neutral pronouns would be super tricky, like someone said above, considering the many languages that Zelda games get translated into.

Metal B

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think you get my point: there is no need for Link's character to change at all. A non-binary Link can just be the same as Link usually is with no change in character, aside from what pronouns they use. And it's complete bullshit that Link would somehow be less charming if they'd be non-binary.
And you don't get my point, that gender and sexuality is an important aspect of somebodies personality and interaction with the world. The writers would need to either write a Link, where they can't assume his gender, sexuality or how other people see those two elements (which in the Gerado's case is very important to their culture), which would make Link more into a blank less charming character and gender in general be less important for the game world.
OR they have different drafts for different genders options, to keep Links personality and the game world consistent and interesting with every option.

YolkFolk

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The North, England
And you don't get my point, that gender and sexuality is an important aspect of somebodies personality and interaction with the world. The writers would need to either write a Link, where they can't assume his gender, sexuality or how other people see those two elements (which in the Gerado's case is very important to their culture), which would make Link more into a blank less charming character and gender in general be less important for the game world.
OR they have different drafts for different genders options, to keep Links personality and the game world consistent and interesting with every option.

Maybe Nintendo just want to write Link how they want him?

Metal B

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe Nintendo just want to write Link how they want him?
And i would be fine, if Link is male, female or anything else as long as they keep him/her and the game world around him charming. I just don't want Nintendo to go the Bethesda way and make him bland, so they don't need to do many rewrites based on the avatar the player chooses.

Deleted member 3294

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I edited my post so maybe you missed it but: the Zelda world isn't the real world, they could easily just make it so people in it are cool with non-binary people already. As for how Gerudo are handled: their questline in BotW should be changed regardless of if Link is non-binary since it's incredibly transphobic. I can't see an argument for the game losing any charm if it didn't have that bullshit in it.

It's not like Link's gender matters in BotW anyway, aside from when it wants to be transphobic.

OP
OP
P-Tux7

P-Tux7

Mar 11, 2019
About the translating the nonbinary pronouns, what do nonbinary people call themselves in "gendered" languages. That can easily be what others call Link.

NecroTechno

Oct 25, 2017
geohell
"hyah hyah hyaaah!"

(cutscene)

"Zelda, I have something I wanted to tell you. After a lot of introspection, I'm ready to come out as non-binary. I value your support in this pivotal time in my life."

"Of course Link, I'll always be here for you. Thank you for trusting me enough to tell me."

(end cutscene)

"HYAH! HWOOOP! HYAH!"

I'm all for queering up the franchise, but also, this has me in tears from laughing.

Metal B

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I edited my post so maybe you missed it but: the Zelda world isn't the real world, they could easily just make it so people in it are cool with non-binary people already. As for how Gerudo are handled: their questline in BotW should be changed regardless of if Link is non-binary since it's incredibly transphobic. I can't see an argument for the game losing any charm if it didn't have that bullshit in it.
Stories don't need to portrait the real world, but still needs to represent human psychology and how human culture works, unless you want to portray aliens or something beyond humankind. This makes it harder to relate to those characters or cultures, because they don't emulate our view of the world (which can change overtime in some aspects. For example just how people see "beauty" changed a lot over time in human history and in different cultures.). That's why the interaction in Bethesda's game sometimes feel wired, since NPCs just see you as "person" , but not as a person with a gender, sexuality or anything, which makes somebody different from other people (expect being the main character).

As for the Gerudo questline: The only transphobic part, most people have a problem with, is the animation of the reveal of the transsexual character, who gives you the female cloths. Other then this nobody looks down on Link and Link doesn't feel ashamed wearing the cloths (some people say he looks good in it). In my opinion, the animation didn't felt transphobic to me and i didn't looked down on any character (neither Link or the mysterious transsexual character). But it isn't my power to give a final verdict on this case, since i am not transsexual.
The more interesting part is the Gerudo's male discrimination, which is an important part of their culture. It's an unique angle, which only works in this detail, if you have details like a fixed gender.

Last edited:

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
If Link is truly androgynous in appearance then not everyone that Link interacts with is going to immediately be able to determine his gender. The fact that those in-universe people don't currently misgender him or avoid using gendered pronouns for him means that Nintendo didn't fully commit to the androgynous angle either. They clearly have no willingness to explore or acknowledge the full rammifications of their character design choices in the world that character inhabits. Like Link, they create the potential for an interesting dialogue and then choose to say nothing.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
About the translating the nonbinary pronouns, what do nonbinary people call themselves in "gendered" languages. That can easily be what others call Link.
Easily... Yeah, about that.
In German, the only widely known gender neutral pronoun is "es". It literally means "it". Its generally derogatory when used for humans, and while I'm sure you could find people who accept, like or even prefer being addressed that way, the vast majority of people would (rightfully) feel insulted and dehumanized.
There are loads of attempts to invent pronouns. I've just taken a look at them just now, and they're not only complicated(as German pronouns tend to be), I've also never even heard of a single one of them.
As far as I know, it's not uncommon for nonbinary and genderqueer people to just roll with the pronouns people usually assume.
So what does that mean for Link? Well, Link would likely be "he", as "it" won't work and the newly created pronouns would be unknown to players without explicit explanation. Thus, without a direct "hey I'm nonbinary" part, Link would effectively return to being simply "male".

Deleted member 3294

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stories don't need to portrait the real world, but still needs to represent human psychology and how human culture works, unless you want to portray aliens or something beyond humankind. That's why the interaction in Bethesda's game sometimes feel wired, since NPCs just see you as "person" , but not as a person with a gender, sexuality or anything, which makes somebody different from other people (expect being the main character).

As for the Gerudo questline: The only transphobic part, most people have a problem with, is the animation of the reveal of the transsexual character, who gives you the female cloths. Other then this nobody looks down on Link and Link doesn't feel ashamed wearing the cloths (some people say he looks good in it). In my opinion, the animation didn't felt transphobic to me and i didn't looked down on the character. But it isn't my place to give a final verdict to this case, since i am not transsexual.
The more interesting part is the Gerudo's male discrimination, which is an important part of their culture. It's an unique angle, which only works in this detail, if you have details like a fixed gender.
If you're defending the fucking Gerudo questline then maybe you should just admit that you don't know shit about the subject lol. Cause there's way more wrong with it than just one animation. The entire premise of having Link trick the Gerudo by making them think he's a woman is already an incredibly transphobic trope.

Also you're acting as if the Zelda world is way more realistic than it actually is. If it actually tried to realistically portray human psychology and culture, then there'd be a whole lot more commentary on the different cultures in the Zelda world and how they interact with eachother. Except there isn't really. People in the Zelda world are pretty respectful of the different cultures. Of bird people, giant fish people, of a matriarchy, don't see how them being respectful of non-binary people would be nearly as out there as most of that.

Let me put it like this: if Toby Fox can manage to not have Undertale lose any charm by having characters refer to its protagonist with they/them pronouns, then I imagine Nintendo can manage that with Zelda as well.

correojon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
In spanish when the gender is unspecified or you refer to a group of people where the members are of different genders the masculine genre is used for the pronouns, adjectives...The pronoun "Elle" and the "-e" termination are the latest proposals which seem to be getting some traction, but they still aren´t accepted officially by the language academy and its´ use isn´t too extended either. In the past there were other proposals like "X" or "@" but they were discarded due to not being able to be pronounced. Usually these type of changes in the rules of the language come after the terms are widely used by the general public but we´re still not at that point.
So I guess right now, even if Link was non-binary nothing would change and he would still be reffered to with male pronouns.

Metal B

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Easily... Yeah, about that.
In German, the only widely known gender neutral pronoun is "es". It literally means "it". Its generally derogatory when used for humans, and while I'm sure you could find people who accept, like or even prefer being addressed that way, the vast majority of people would (rightfully) feel insulted and dehumanized.
There are loads of attempts to invent pronouns. I've just taken a look at them just now, and they're not only complicated(as German pronouns tend to be), I've also never even heard of a single one of them.
Yeah, "es" in the context of gender neutralty is very problematic in German. I never fell good saying it, but there isn't a norm in our language yet. I like this video of Philosophy Tube: "Brext: What is Democracy", which also centers about the movie "Arrival", which explores, how language can limit our way of thinking and the culture around us.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Yeah, "es" in the context of gender neutralty is very problematic in German. I never fell good saying it, but there isn't a norm in our language yet. I like this video of Philosophy Tube: "Brext: What is Democracy", which also centers about the movie "Arrival", which explores, how language can limit our way of thinking and the culture around us.
Can't watch it, need to see Arrival first. Gladly after that!
But yeah, any German translation would be tricky in order to avoid misgendering. Of course there's always the option to never use pronouns. Done sparingly (by only rarely referring to Link at all), it could work. Overused though, it'd it would start sounding very odd. Pronouns exist for a reason.

Metal B

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you're defending the fucking Gerudo questline then maybe you should just admit that you don't know shit about the subject lol. Cause there's way more wrong with it than just one animation. The entire premise of having Link trick the Gerudo by making them think he's a woman is already an incredibly transphobic trope.
Looks like, i should have not taken the bait ...
But still the Gerudo culture isn't uncommon for human culture in the real world. Just look at Saudi Arabia. You have the problem, where your gender is in the way of entering a place, so the obvious solution would be to cross-dress. Tropes also aren't bad by default, it is important, how you use them.
Again i may not be transsexual, but i never felt, that Link or anybody was punched down for the cross dressing. There is also something transcending, since it may start as a joke (which clearly is the transphobic part of it), but they game never has a punchline and eases you into liking the cross-dresing. Even the Gerudo's look through Link's disguise, don't care really and even compliment Link for his looks.

Also you're acting as if the Zelda world is way more realistic than it actually is. If it actually tried to realistically portray human psychology and culture, then there'd be a whole lot more commentary on the different cultures in the Zelda world and how they interact with eachother. Except there isn't really. People in the Zelda world are pretty respectful of the different cultures. Of bird people, giant fish people, of a matriarchy, don't see how them being respectful of non-binary people would be nearly as out there as most of that.
Because exploring non-binary gender isn't the focus of the story, Nintendo tries to tell. The focus in Zelda since OoT was always more centered about the interaction and synopsis between different races. It isn't overly complex, but it also doesn't try to be more. You can't fault somebody, for what they don't try to do.

Let me put it like this: if Toby Fox can manage to not have Undertale lose any charm by having characters refer to its protagonist with they/them pronouns, then I imagine Nintendo can manage that with Zelda as well.
Undertale's main character is also a very bland state and isn't meant to be more. Most people in the game only see him/her as "human" and his/her alienes in context of the world of monster are the center about most interaction. So it really doesn't matter for the story and the other character, which gender, skin color or anything else the main character is in the game except being human.

Untzillatx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Basque Country
Given that Link is already androgynous (especially its BOTW iteration), what prevents people from seeing Link as genderqueer or non-binary if they wish? Is it really necessary for Link to "announce" it in any way? People can make it part of their head cannon quite easily.

Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia
That's just not going to happen. Even after all the effort they put into fleshing out Zelda as a character in BotW, Link is still an emotionless flesh doll.

I never understand people saying this.

Despite what Miyamoto or whoever said, Link is not an "empty vassal", not anymore, not in Skyward Sword, not in Breath of the Wild, heck not since Twilight Princess or Wind Waker. Despite him being almost an entirely a mute character, he's not an "emotionless flesh doll", he's his own character with easily discernable personality that reacts to the world around him.

Last edited:

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Given that Link is already androgynous (especially its BOTW iteration), what prevents people from seeing Link as genderqueer or non-binary if they wish? Is it really necessary for Link to "announce" it in any way? People can make it part of their head cannon quite easily.
Link's androgynous looks should really be fully unrelated to his gender identity. They're not a requirement for being non-binary, and they don't stop him from having a binary identity either. Considering this, your post boils down to "just imagine it's already the case", something which can be done for almost every character, including Ganondorf in full beard, or for example Princess Peach.
I realize this wasn't your intent, but "just imagine it" is not an adequate response, imo, to people wanting confirmed representation.

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
If the character is androgynous and realistically a completely blank slate can't you just say the characteris whichever gender you want them to be? Especially as links personal life doesn't really ever come up in any game from what I can remember anyway.

TeHi & BuSp

Banned
Sep 28, 2018
User Banned (1 Week): Dismissive Drive-By Posting; Threadwhining and Prior Ban for Similar Behavior
Can you stop asking that every single video game character is not straight? I'm tired of this shitty trend.

NecroTechno

Oct 25, 2017
geohell
Link's androgynous looks should really be fully unrelated to his gender identity. They're not a requirement for being non-binary, and they don't stop him from having a binary identity either. Considering this, your post boils down to "just imagine it's already the case", something which can be done for almost every character, including Ganondorf in full beard, or for example Princess Peach.
I realize this wasn't your intent, but "just imagine it" is not an adequate response, imo, to people wanting confirmed representation.
Perfect post. I really appreciate you putting that into words; I was struggling typing out something similar.
Can you stop asking that every single video game character is not straight? I'm tired of this shitty trend.
1. OP is not talking about sexuality.
2. Really?

boy power

Banned
Jul 29, 2019
There is a SEVERE, COMPLETE LACK of androgynous, feminine MEN in media. Even '' diverse '' media that really aims to be diverse, completely and utterly forgets about the existence of androgynous cis men. They'll have millions of butch, masculine women, women of all types, but diversity in cis men's varied gender expressions is COMPLETELY overlooked, as if it doesn't matter.

Link, being an iconic heroic, strong male character who doesn't necessarily subscribe to all the macho ideals western media especially likes to push, is incredibly important to me in a way. To take away his maleness would honestly be offensive, and would be an indirect insult, that cis men cannot be feminine or androgynous without having their cisness and maleness debated.

Sometimes, I think it's good to realize that cis men need all kinds of representation too that is different from what the mainstream media pushes.

Deleted member 3294

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like, i should have not taken the bait ...
But still the Gerudo culture isn't uncommon for human culture in the real world. Just look at Saudi Arabia. You have the problem, where your gender is in the way of entering a place, so the obvious solution would be to cross-dress. Tropes also aren't bad by default, it is important, how you use them.
Again i may not be transsexual, but i never felt, that Link or anybody was punched down for the cross dressing. There is also something transcending, since it may start as a joke (which clearly is the transphobic part of it), but they game never has a punchline and eases you into liking the cross-dresing. Even the Gerudo's look through Link's disguise, don't care really and even compliment Link for his looks.

Because exploring non-binary gender isn't the focus of the story, Nintendo tries to tell. The focus in Zelda since OoT was always more centered about the interaction and synopsis between different races. It isn't overly complex, but it also doesn't try to be more. You can't fault somebody, for what they don't try to do.

Undertale's main character is also a very bland state and isn't meant to be more. Most people in the game only see him/her as "human" and his/her alienes in context of the world of monster are the center about most interaction. So it really doesn't matter for the story and the other character, which gender, skin color or anything else the main character is in the game except being human.
Lmao there wasn't any bait, the conversation just went on long enough for you to make it even more obvious that you don't know what you're talking about. You just did it again by referring to Undertale's protagonist with "him/her". If you're going to refer to a nonbinary character like that, especially after being told they're referred to with they/them pronouns, then I'm not going to believe you have any idea about how one should be portrayed.

Anyway, this is just going in circles. All of your arguments so far seem to assume that if Link would be non-binary, that the game would have to explore their gender. It wouldn't, in the same way that it doesn't explore Link being a man either. Honestly, your arguments have felt borderline insulting, acting as if Link being non-binary would remove the character's charm, as if a nonbinary character can't just be accepted in a fantasy world that has bird and fish people. Which, come on.

Pickle

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He can be in fanfic. The game doesnt need him to be a complex mix of gender fluidity, the kids whole thing for years now is saving Zelda

Metal B

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyway, this is just going in circles. All of your arguments so far seem to assume that if Link would be non-binary, that the game would have to explore their gender. It wouldn't, in the same way that it doesn't explore Link being a man either. Honestly, your arguments have felt borderline insulting, acting as if Link being non-binary would remove the character's charm, as if a nonbinary character can't just be accepted in a fantasy world that has bird and fish people. Which, come on.
I think i found the the source of our miss understanding. I assumed "Non-binary" meant "options of gender" as in the player chosse a gender for Link at the start of the game and not the gender "Non-binary". It's language barrier of a not natural english speaking person.

Link can be "Non-binary" as long as its written into the character. I don't care for the gender, i just want a good written character.

Oct 28, 2017
link went from being a blank slate to being a estabilished character so i can understand them not wanting to change him up.
at this point even if you make link a girl for one title she'll just be " the female link from that title", so you might as well change things around him instead of changing link. make a zelda character, or a impa

o Tesseract

Oct 28, 2017
I love how Link has literally not said a word in any of the Zelda games but yet we want him to somehow show that he's genderqueer.

This feels like the unnecessary "world building" that JK Rowling has been doing I'm the HP universe that everyone hates.

How About No

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Great Dairy State
There is a SEVERE, COMPLETE LACK of androgynous, feminine MEN in media. Even '' diverse '' media that really aims to be diverse, completely and utterly forgets about the existence of androgynous cis men. They'll have millions of butch, masculine women, women of all types, but diversity in cis men's varied gender expressions is COMPLETELY overlooked, as if it doesn't matter.

Link, being an iconic heroic, strong male character who doesn't necessarily subscribe to all the macho ideals western media especially likes to push, is incredibly important to me in a way. To take away his maleness would honestly be offensive, and would be an indirect insult, that cis men cannot be feminine or androgynous without having their cisness and maleness debated.

Sometimes, I think it's good to realize that cis men need all kinds of representation too that is different from what the mainstream media pushes.
I don't want to sound like I'm disregarding your opinion but aren't feminine/ androgynous men literally everywhere in anime/Japanese media đź‘€

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Can't blame them. Who tf names the game after the princess and not the main character

I always assumed it's because Zelda chronicles the legend of a hero and is passed down through the generations of the hyrule royalty.

Anyways I always considered link a male protagonist considering the princess was always Zelda 🤷‍♂️

boy power

Banned
Jul 29, 2019
I don't want to sound like I'm disregarding your opinion but aren't feminine/ androgynous men literally everywhere in anime/Japanese media đź‘€
Often times they are a fetish, a joke, and generally what you might perceive as '' feminine '' in Japanese media, is often neutral inside Japanese culture.
Albeit Legend of Zelda isn't necessarily western media, it's a video game product that is dearly beloved, an iconic franchise even to the west.

Western media is a completely other thing though. Western media is absolutely garbage fire when it comes to male androgyny or femininity. It's disgusting.

How About No

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Great Dairy State
Often times they are a fetish, a joke, and generally what you might perceive as '' feminine '' in Japanese media, is often neutral inside Japanese culture.
Albeit Legend of Zelda isn't necessarily western media, it's a video game product that is dearly beloved, an iconic franchise even to the west.

Western media is a completely other thing though. Western media is absolutely garbage fire when it comes to male androgyny or femininity. It's disgusting.
Ahh gotcha

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
hahaha I didn't even think of this

"hyah hyah hyaaah!"

(cutscene)

"Zelda, I have something I wanted to tell you. After a lot of introspection, I'm ready to come out as non-binary. I value your support in this pivotal time in my life."

"Of course Link, I'll always be here for you. Thank you for trusting me enough to tell me."

Also Zelda: "besides, it's not like the game would ever have us kiss or make out anyway".

Seriously guys, I will give LGBT all the support I can but this is so out of place for so many reasons.
I don't think Link's, or any other character in LoZ universe, sexuality has ever been brought up or hinted at in any way or form. Heck, Link doesn't even talk ffs.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm generally not into changing character genders halfway through a story, but Zelda has a built-in excuse of having a new hero most games anyways. There's no reason a new reincarnation of Link should not take form in a female body.

Just whatever happens... no Linkle. Just call her Link, and give her a good design (unlike Linkle).

Leviathan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The quote was obviously about his visual design for purposes of relatability, and Link is visually ambiguous in some of his depictions, but I don't recall seeing anything that would suggest greater ambiguity in identity beyond that.

Someone used the phrase "blank canvas" earlier, but if we are elevating Link from an avatar to a more complex character, then isn't it slightly offensive to create depth beyond that which Link himself (plus the characters around him and developers) have offered us?

I am obviously not an expert, so if I'm wrong I would be very grateful for clarification.

Personally, I would definitely make use of some gender options, and what we have now doesn't seem at all essential to the little they've done with Link so far. Seems like the perfect franchise to offer it.

RedSwirl

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't Miyamoto say once that if they ever did a live-action Zelda production he'd want Link to be played by an actress, but still essentially be male?

Deleted member 5334

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't Miyamoto say once that if they ever did a live-action Zelda production he'd want Link to be played by an actress, but still essentially be male?

Not sure if he said it but there's precedent for this:

Link in the rather (in)famous Super Famicom commercial for Link to the Past was played by a woman, though I forget the actress's name. Also I think for Stage plays, Link was also often played by a girl, but it's been awhile since I saw one pop up.

Lyrick

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What gender roles does Link actually partake in outside of engaging in conflict which seems to be a neutral role in Hyrule?

Link doesn't raise children and doesn't partake in any housework, which outside being a builder seems to be the only sex differentiation in Hyrule. Link also doesn't really have a job, and most of the other professions and higher educated individuals in Hyrule are not any specific gender or dominated by a specific sex.

What is the benefit in classifying Link into a construct that isn't present in the setting Link exists in?

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
hahaha I didn't even think of this

"hyah hyah hyaaah!"

(cutscene)

(end cutscene)

"HYAH! HWOOOP! HYAH!"

Would it be nice? Yeah, it would be a touching moment. Would it have anywhere near the sort of tonal coherence to make the moment significant and important? No way
Why are you presenting this in a way that makes it seem absurdist when it could just be a case of using they/them pronouns in the next game or something equally subtle.

I don't think Link's, or any other character in LoZ universe, sexuality has ever been brought up or hinted at in any way or form. Heck, Link doesn't even talk ffs.
OP isn't talking about sexuality.

Last edited:

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Not sure if he said it but there's precedent for this:

Link in the rather (in)famous Super Famicom commercial for Link to the Past was played by a woman, though I forget the actress's name. Also I think for Stage plays, Link was also often played by a girl, but it's been awhile since I saw one pop up.

Didn't realise Cadence of Hyrule was a remake.