• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here

tumblr_inline_n1bzvhaSAg1s2xzb3.png

Deleted member 40102

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
I'm honestly always trapped in my head. I always do my best to meditate and function normally. No luck so far, but definitely not a deal breaker for me.

Oct 27, 2017
Man imagine being an adult and acting in a fucking disney movie

jaysus disney must be so gud but oh dear god the cocaine is so gud as well. so to be in the fucking disney show, you have to be on cocaine in which case the stupid becomes routine and routine become natural and so does the cocaine addiction.

So in conclusion, don't be an actor with an addictive personality in a disney show

Oct 27, 2017
Have you ever talked to people on the internet who grew up on fucking disney shows in the aughts? IT IS A FUCKING TRIP.

They got you addicted to metaphorical schmaltz and saccharines, there is no hope for you. REPENT

NESpowerhouse

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I just learned a couple days ago that my 5 year old nephew likes to watch Sonic X

There's going to eventually come a day when I have to show him this

Babymomo

Aug 14, 2019
The fuck is this thread about???

What on earth did i get myself into, everyone is speaking in gibberish
EMtRO-DXkAEGoM_

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I just learned a couple days ago that my 5 year old nephew likes to watch Sonic X

There's going to eventually come a day when I have to show him this

I haven't seen one of those videos which was funny. Not one. What is funny about those? I don't understand it. Fucking poopers or what you call them. Literal brain shit.

NESpowerhouse

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I haven't seen one of those videos which was funny. Not one. What is funny about those? I don't understand it. Fucking poopers or what you call them. Literal brain shit.
There are quite a few good ones out there that I still revisit occasionally to this day. It's very much an acquired taste, but I guess a good portion of that has to do with watching a copious amount of them when I was a wee lad.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

I have not showered/bathed since April 17

it's been a day over 2 month. normally, I shower I brush my teeth and shower every single morning. I often have a quick shower before I sleep. I decided one day in my quarantine to not shower. It was because of laziness, but then the next day I didn't shower and I came up with an excuse. I...

This is why it remains.