• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So they remade Superstar Saga in 3DS graphics and are now making Bowser's Inside Story? Wait, we jumped from 1 to 3, what about Partners in Time? It's like Nintendo doesn't even like that game.

Personally, I'd rather just have a new Mario and Luigi game on the Switch at this point.

Oct 27, 2017
I thought that was weird also. I think BIS is the best-selling game in the series, so maybe that had something to do with it?

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
They've got a history of doing remakes out of order. They did it with the Super Mario Advance series, doing World before 3. They did it with the Fire Emblem remakes doing 1 and 3 before 2 as well.

STGHMAAV

Oct 26, 2017
I don't get the "Not a very good game" argument. If it's bad... Why don't remake it to make the game good?

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Because the third game sold more and is generally regarded as better than PIT.

Your final sentence doesn't really have anything to do with the thread title though.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Real talk partners in time is a good game but its the worst of the series

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
I don't get the "It's bad" comments.

I love the first two games but BiS was so boring and Dream Team was awful.

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
It isn't as good and surprisingly difficult near the end. Still charming tho.

I swear the end bosses had Xenoblade 2 health.

twothunder

Feb 10, 2018
probably because Bowser's Inside Story is the better / more popular game
still. I liked partners in time too and a remake could have improved the game

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Because they're literally squeezing blood out of a stone with this franchise. They have the assets to make a cheap remake, the obvious choice is the one that most people loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.