• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've watched Jeopardy for the longest time and I've never quite gotten why people who obviously don't know the answer to the Final Jeopardy question still wager a large amount of money that they're obviously gonna lose. I get if its a blow out the runner ups don't really care but you'll see people well into the lead who don't know the answer betting like $10000 or up and actually end up losing altogether after their bet tanks their overall score enough to let someone else win who just happened to end up having a higher total after the fact. Why do people do this?

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You've watched Jeopardy for the longest time and you haven't figured out that they bet before the final clue is revealed?

OP
OP
HStallion

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well I didn't realize they wager before they answer even after watching the show for years. I feel dumb. I guess mods can lock this one.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
They willingly don't use their powers of divination. They might be able to see the future, but they still have a sense of fair play.

Status
Not open for further replies.