• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I don't quiet understand why we all use that term sometimes.

This movie sucks ass.

This game sucks ass.

etc

Asses are pretty beautiful.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
I'm assuming the phrase applies to an ass that hasn't been properly prepped and cleaned.

Butt you do you Era.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Just imagine your sucking and they have explosive diarrhea.
jMPXvvn.jpg

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
you definitely don't want to suck ass. sucking ass is the worst. that's why it's used as a pejorative for things that suck ass.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
Better question would be, "Why say something 'sucks"?" I mean, think about it, sucking a straw, sucking a lollipop, sucking face, that stuff ain't so bad.

Combined with "ass", I think if you SUCK an ASS, you have a good chance on sucking out a turd. Turd is the same thing as shit, which most people tend to use when something is bad.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
Better question would be, "Why say something 'sucks"?" I mean, think about it, sucking a straw, sucking a lollipop, sucking face, that stuff ain't so bad.

Combined with "ass", I think if you SUCK an ASS, you have a good chance on sucking out a turd. Turd is the same thing as shit, which most people tend to use when something is bad.
I believe it's a truncated/cleaner form of 'sucks dick' or 'sucks cock', which used to be a pretty common phrase.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There used to be a big stigma about eating out someone's ass. There still is, but I think more people are accepting of it now.
Can't stop the booty eating renaissance.

Lindsay

Nov 4, 2017
AVGN theme. Thats totally the answer. Helps that sucks flows really well into ass, speaking-wise.

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think "sucks dick" and "sucks ass" is probably rooted in homophobia of the 80s/90s before the ass eating revolution.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
I think "sucks dick" and "sucks ass" is probably rooted in homophobia of the 80s/90s before the ass eating revolution.
Which is why we've elevated our tastes and refer to animal dicks. Bestiality is still offensive, after all.

Sucking to me still revolves around shit eating and not booty licking in the sexual sense.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
It's usually some body part or another that gets used for emphasis.

That thing sucks ass.
That thing sucks balls.

etc.

Osan912

Avenger
Sep 22, 2018
I dunno my only contribution is in similar situations I say it suck massive donkey balls/ floppy donkey dick. I think it was something my older bro used to say so I just say that out of habit instead.