• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Giolon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
According to Japan, dark chocolate is "men's chocolate". Seriously, that's what they call it (or also "adult sweetness").

HammerFace

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I guess I can add one more to your super small sample size. My girlfriend also prefers dark chocolate. I can't stand it :(

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
VwomZOB.gif

args

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Dark chocolate is so good. It's got a stronger flavor than milk chocolate, and the bitterness complements a little bit of sweetness.

Orio

Oct 27, 2017
Well... I can't say I've heard that one before. Generally the stereotype is that women are obsessed with chocolate in general and use it to drown their sorrows.

Most women I know can't stand dark chocolate.

I, however, think milk chocolate is kind of gross.

EdgeWilder

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This thread is bait.. and let me tell ya i know me a thing or two about good ol bait.

But to stay OT nah op u wrong the 2 girls you know probably just liked dark chocolate

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Btw I prefer Milk chocolate.

I just defy your expectations on what woman should like. How will you deal with this new view in life?

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what is it up with *ERA* and late night threads

jipewithin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I love dark chocolate. It's more mature&sophisticated taste. Clearly made for a little more intelligent and sophisticated people.
Like me

Orio

Oct 27, 2017
By the way, salted dark chocolate + good green tea is the best dessert of all time. I recommend.

lake

Oct 27, 2017
I got into it because of keto. I don't miss more sugary chocolate for whatever reason.

zektbach

Oct 28, 2017
Dark chocolate will always be superior. If you prefer milk or white, it isn't the cocoa you enjoy, it's the sugar and cream.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
In the west dark chocolate was heavily marketed to women and adults. The health craze also boosted its popularity

Orio

Oct 27, 2017
0/10 try harder, OP.

Fwiw, I do love me some dark chocolate. The more bitter the better!

I tried 90% cocoa once. Tasted like dirt. I love dark chocolate, but apparently there's such a thing as TOO much.

green tea is a mistake

it's like tea that isn't ready to be tea yet

Good green tea is very slightly sweet and fresh tasting. It is THE BEST kind of tea. Especially, as I've said, complementing some dark chocolate.