• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mezati99

Banned
Feb 6, 2019
Planet Earth
like everyone outside is dressed in black or grey, no eye contact, not even a fucking smile, just a bunch of walking dead people looking at their phones without any acknowledge of their surroundings

i saw this when i went to London last month too, it looked like nobody is happy anymore

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
because i'm up and awake and going to work my life away just to live

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
look at the news. look at etcetera and tell me all those threads about brexit, trump, climate change, millenials being fucked, china being assholes, etc dont make you feel like shit.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Am I supposed to be out doing cartwheels?

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
*gestures at everything*
zpbh5.jpg

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Im extremely happy, not interested in looking at random people in the eye and smile at them while on the street. If im walking outside in the morning I have somewhere to be.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
like everyone outside is dressed in black or grey, no eye contact, not even a fucking smile, just a bunch of walking dead people looking at their phones without any acknowledge of their surroundings

i saw this when i went to London last month too, it looked like nobody is happy anymore
53145.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
''Just a bunch of walking dead people looking at their phones"
tenor.gif

World's been dreary, it is what it is. Look at the goings on, how we're just getting poorer, how we're being exploited etc.
Life has been pretty fucking shit lately if you're not made of money.
Your example of London's pretty funny lol, it's Autumn, we're all in black and grey now fam.

I don't live for your amusement OP
This

Last edited:

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I feel ya, OP. Life is rough; and it's understandable that people might be down in the dumps, but I always smile and say hello to people I walk past, whether at work or on the street. People have left notes in my office to keep smiling, how it brightens their day, etc., people I don't even know, so it does have an effect. Keep plugging along!

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I ain't going to be happy on my way to work to waste the whole day doing shit.

Ash735

Banned
Sep 4, 2018
People forget they're supposed to be happy that they can drink coffee and listen to podcasts.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Because spending an hour each way commuting around London for a job that underpays you and is unfulfilling is a soulless experience.

Mitch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Poor
Depressed
Life hasn't gone the way I expected it
No friends
Work to live
Small p- you get the point

tangeu

Oct 27, 2017
Go somewhere friendlier? I was out walking my dog and chatted with my neighbors, got hello's and smiles from no less than 4-5 strangers, stopped to let some kids give him pets. Everyone I met was happy and enjoying the crisp autumn air.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Because depression and loneliness are at all time recorded highs.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If you're publicly happy I assume you're trying to sell me something.

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
Were wasting our lives away sitting in offices for 8-10 hours a day. What's there to be cheerful about.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably bummed the heck out, man.

Last edited:

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
I watched a YouTube video that used the OP's avatar as an image for psychopaths so that's all I see. Anyways, I don't have to smile if I don't want to. Very little in my life is worth smiling about.