You can’t consistently get to positions like that with jet packs because you are a supremely vulnerable target.
- Spawning with camo and picking up a sniper - superficial
- People jet packing on top of the maps where you can't shoot them - superficial
- Destroying a vehicle with armor lock - superficial
- Bloom adding randomness to gunfights, rewarding those that spam - best gunplay ever
- Maps designed with game mechanics in mind = bad
- Mechanics not taken into account when designing a map = good
I already stated that armor lock was bad
Bloom doesn’t reward randomly spraying. No matter how many times you say this, it won’t make it true.
Maps designed with game mechanics that are counterintuitive to how the game is meant to be played = bad
Maps not being designed specifically around abilities that only serve a niche = innocuous
Reading = hard
You’re just being disingenuous at this point because you can’t just “fly across the map”, camo is gimped as fuck unless you are almost motionless, and your penalty for sprinting is having to wait for your animation to finish to react to anything, which is pretty huge.
And most hilariously, even with how bad armor lock was, your invincible but you are unable to do anything else.