Why is burger/fry sauce so hard to find?

Oct 27, 2017
First step:

Second step: sweet relish. I'm a big relish guy, so I really go ham with it. Just dump a ton in there.

I've got a spice shaker with 3 parts garlic powder and onion powder, and 2 parts paprika and smoked paprika. Sprinkle a little bit of that in there and you've got yourself a sauce.

Maybe some Dijon mustard if you're feeling saucy. Pun intended.
Pop some lemon juice in there and you've got a stew going

Nov 13, 2017
As a UKer, a better question would be "Why are burger buns so hard to find?". Seems like no matter which supermarket you go in, there's an 80% chance they won't have anything suitable for putting a burger in.

Oct 25, 2017
Thousand Island Dressing is a pretty close approximation of Big Mac Sauce. I used to work at Pizza Hut and every now and then I'd make a "Big Mac Pizza". It was a pan crust pizza that used thousand island dressing as sauce, cooked with cheddar and beef topping. Then when it came out, it was topped with lettuce, onion, and cut up pickle, similar to a taco pizza. Very good, I've made it myself a few times since leaving the pizza business.

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Burger sauce is meh. Real people use chipotle aioli.

Cocktail sauce is good too
Aioli is just mayo...unless you're talking about actual middle eastern aioli, in which case doesn't really have "chipotle" in it.

Is this basically the same thing as In N Out's sauce?

Because if so........

I seriously assumed in&out spread was thousand islands.

First step:

Second step: sweet relish. I'm a big relish guy, so I really go ham with it. Just dump a ton in there.

I've got a spice shaker with 3 parts garlic powder and onion powder, and 2 parts paprika and smoked paprika. Sprinkle a little bit of that in there and you've got yourself a sauce.

Maybe some Dijon mustard if you're feeling saucy. Pun intended.
o.o

It's really easy to make yourself. I go with mayo, ketchup, mustard, worchestershire, oregano, cayenne, paprika and salt. And if my wife isn't having any, I'll add some finely chopped pickle. It's good stuff.
This is interesting. I'll have to try it.