• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Moist_Owlet

Banned
Dec 26, 2017
Publix and target don't have any. Where is all the fucking sauce? It's easier to find a rifle in walmart than it is fry sauce what the fuck.

butalala

Nov 24, 2017
I've only seen this outside of the US. Seems like it would be very easy to make on your own.

AndyD

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
This? https://www.kroger.com/p/heinz-mayochup-saucy-sauce/0001300001240

OP
OP

Moist_Owlet

Banned
Dec 26, 2017
Also the mayochup that Heinz put out is disgusting and should be tried at the hague.

This is the fry sauce it's that orange stuff

scare_crow

Oct 28, 2017
It's just mayonnaise and ketchup!

(I've also never, ever, ever heard it called "fry sauce" hahaha.)

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
Mayonnaise and Ketchup are readily available, and work well as condiments in their own right - companies probably don't see a need to dilute a market when everyone buys both already.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
Fry sauce is such a common thing around here it's weird seeing people that haven't heard of it. Though I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that it's ubiquitous around here, that Wiki article posted above claims fry sauce was invented by the Arctic Circle restaurant chain, which exists here.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Is this basically the same thing as In N Out's sauce?

Because if so........

OP
OP

Moist_Owlet

Banned
Dec 26, 2017
I also live in the south where there seems to be every kind of sauce except fry. I mean gravy is treated as a sauce here.

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017
Also the mayochup that Heinz put out is disgusting and should be tried at the hague.

This is the fry sauce it's that orange stuff

It's probably mayochup with horseradish. Like the Sweet Baby Ray's dipping sauce, or blooming onion dipping sauce at Outback Steakhouse. The Sweet Baby Ray's version is easy to find here in Texas

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
2 parts Dijon mustard
1 part ketchup
Enough Worcestershire sauce to turn the color a light tan/brown.

You're welcome.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Aren't fry sauce and burger sauce two different things? Burger sauce is closer to thousand island dressing.

Supha_Volt

Nov 3, 2017
Man this makes me miss training table with their version of fry sauce. That paired with cheese fries was soo good!!

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Publix and target don't have any. Where is all the fucking sauce? It's easier to find a rifle in walmart than it is fry sauce what the fuck.
I know they're not on every city around the country, but Freddy's Steakburgers sells a bottle of their fry sauce over-the-counter. I think it's like $3.99 or $4.99. Tastes just as good as the self-serve in the restaurant.

Bdub79

Oct 25, 2017
Live on the south. 39 years old. Never in my entire life have I heard of fry sauce. Where I live fry sauce is ketchup.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
Mayonnaise and Ketchup are readily available, and work well as condiments in their own right - companies probably don't see a need to dilute a market when everyone buys both already.
Not only that but they make more money if you buy all the stuff they sell that makes the sauce, over selling you the sauce premade!

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I might have to make some then I have a frothing demand
First step:
Just make it yourself. It's just mayo and ketchup in equal parts.
Second step: sweet relish. I'm a big relish guy, so I really go ham with it. Just dump a ton in there.

I've got a spice shaker with 3 parts garlic powder and onion powder, and 2 parts paprika and smoked paprika. Sprinkle a little bit of that in there and you've got yourself a sauce.

Maybe some Dijon mustard if you're feeling saucy. Pun intended.

Waffles

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's really easy to make yourself. I go with mayo, ketchup, mustard, worchestershire, oregano, cayenne, paprika and salt. And if my wife isn't having any, I'll add some finely chopped pickle. It's good stuff.